OLED INSTINCT varies in how long it takes to get to Hekate

Blakejansen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes I can get 6 boots where I will load right into hekate, but other times it will take a minute or two to launch. I've tried leaving the switch in the same spot without moving it besides to turn on the power button, but it seems to be completely random whether it takes a long time to boot or a short time.

What can I do to resolve this problem? I've looked all over google and no one else seems to be having this issue.

I am using an instinct nx on an oled. I don't know what else to try. If anyone could give me the answer to my problem, it would really help me out.

Dee87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The Only actual good way to do is to set a permanent dat0 B-)
Post automatically merged:

could be your Dat0 adapter is faulty. Try to reseat it and see if that fixes the problem
dont think its the dat0 adapter, its more likley gonna be the mosfets flex cable that goes on the cpu.
if u have issues with the dat0 u would have them constantly.

every time i had a premoded switch with that issue it was most of the time the chip/flex cable.
i just replace the flex with 2 mosfets and put in a rp204 and everything works fine .
then i take those adapters out and set a Permanent dat0 point.

Last edited by Dee87,
Reactions: TheStonedModder

iiTzSamurai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally just installed the v6 myself and I’ve had no boot issues. Mostly instant but sometimes it’s like only a fraction of a second in difference. Personally you could have some flux that needs to be cleaned as I’ve heard some others had boot issues and they said they cleaned the board and resoldered some points and the issue was fixed

Attachments

• IMG_0043.jpeg
    IMG_0043.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0041.jpeg
    IMG_0041.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0042.jpeg
    IMG_0042.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0044.jpeg
    IMG_0044.jpeg