Not open for further replies.

Reshiram_Addict

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The guy who goes by the username "zfreeman" is trolling me. He provided me fake files for Codebreaker 9.2, also linked to a broken Youtube link that nobody can watch "Video is unavailable" error message.

I replied to my topic stating that these files are not working, and then he ditched the topic. I waited a little bit of time, sent him a PM asking if he could help me further because the files that he gave me are not working. Not only did I not get a reply, he read my message and never bothered to reply, not even with a "Sorry, I do not know"

This guy is obviously a troll. The broken Youtube link is a dead giveaway, and the fake files that he sent me, they obviously do not work.

If he would have replied and gave me some suggestions, or even say "I do not know" then I would think otherwise, but obviously he is a troll and he knows that he linked to a broken Youtube video and provided some bad files.

Please do something about this troll. I have enough stress with the issue not working among other things as is :(

Reactions: zfreeman

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The guy who goes by the username "zfreeman" is trolling me. He provided me fake files for Codebreaker 9.2, also linked to a broken Youtube link that nobody can watch "Video is unavailable" error message.

I replied to my topic stating that these files are not working, and then he ditched the topic. I waited a little bit of time, sent him a PM asking if he could help me further because the files that he gave me are not working. Not only did I not get a reply, he read my message and never bothered to reply, not even with a "Sorry, I do not know"

This guy is obviously a troll. The broken Youtube link is a dead giveaway, and the fake files that he sent me, they obviously do not work.

If he would have replied and gave me some suggestions, or even say "I do not know" then I would think otherwise, but obviously he is a troll and he knows that he linked to a broken Youtube video and provided some bad files.

Please do something about this troll. I have enough stress with the issue not working among other things as is :(
Are you sure you were following the directions he gave you in the first place? YouTube videos get taken down and links get mixed up. It seems like you're jumping conclusions

Reactions: Alexander1970

Souliousery

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you sure you were following the directions he gave you in the first place? YouTube videos get taken down and links get mixed up. It seems like you're jumping conclusions
It looks like he is, I found his profile page and it looks like the guy is not a troll. Here's his profile if your looking for more info https://gbatemp.net/members/zfreeman.325263/

JLsoft

The Joystick Lunatic
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just looked at the thread you're talking about...

The youtube link works fine.

You must've stopped reading after the very first line of the 'Video unavailable' message, and totally ignored that it's because the video's uploader didn't allow embedding. In-between those 2 things is a link that goes directly to www dot youtube dot com/watch?v=67vL-Ww0vfw

Last edited by JLsoft,

zfreeman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Reshiram_Addict, I'm kind of impressed. I go to class for a half-hour, and you've already messaged me on the original thread, my profile, my inbox, and have created this new thread. However, I do recommend using that time to look for others that have had the same issue and possible solution.

For researching an older issue, sometimes it helps to use the Wayback Machine (archive.org) to see defunct websites. For websites more catered to your issue, ps2-home.com is a great resource for all things PS2 along with psx-scene.com

original thread: https://gbatemp.net/threads/codebre...-codes-added-manually-are-not-working.546981/

Last edited by zfreeman,

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
This is all sorts of yikes. Clearly the person in question was trying to help, and that help went above your head. What should have happened was that a staff member should have been PM’d so things could be discussed and explained quietly and not become some slanderous drama popcorn thread for the poor guy just trying to help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hello