Hacking play guitar hero online with loadiine

zodly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello all,

I would have a question for the forum members, thank you in advance to those who will dedicate a minute to read this.

I live in Asia and I have a European WiiU , I bought guitar hero live here and I discovered that the asian games do not work on PAL WiiU due to Regional Limits. Therefore I installed loadiine, and downloaded the PAL game and now it all seems to work fine ( the guitar itself has no regional limits Regional XD ) .

Here is the question : Can I access the online mode ->GHTV or do I risk to incur in ban / unwanted updates / console brick / any other unpleasant events ?

Kliffcom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You have with loadliine no access to online services in the moment but it should be possible that somebody make a region free loader if you find a dev for that.

zodly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
at the moment I am a bit short in devs ;)

so u are saying is that it would be possible in theory to have a program that allows me to use my original disk avoiding the region block, but at the moment it does not exist. right?

Reactions: zezzo

Kliffcom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You could try to do this since loadliine can already launch games but don't know if it cares about the region. Sombody should try it out with a smash disk thats not matching the Wii U Region. If that work we could just copy the code and create a regionfree launcher.

zodly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi Kliffcom, sorry but I cannot really understand what you are suggesting. how to you create a smash disk? what then?

Kliffcom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh sorry for not making this clear. Loadliine can load games on miimaker but also over super smash bros 4. If somebody try to load a game with a copy of smash thats not maching the region from the wii u and thats works we could just copy the loadliine code and use that as a region free loader. You could also try to modify the code thats checking for the game, replace the game id with the one from guitar hero and delete any code thats used to load games from the sd then you could try it out with guitar hero.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.