Places to buy DSTT

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by lanman31337, Jan 9, 2008.

Jan 9, 2008

Places to buy DSTT by lanman31337 at 2:53 PM (10,215 Views / 0 Likes) 32 replies

1. lanman31337
    OP

Newcomer lanman31337 Advanced Member

United States
    Can you please list RELIABLE shops that sell the DSTT please. I'm in the USA; I'd prefer a USA vendor if you have them.

2. helpme

Member helpme GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    sorry its not in the usa but....
    i got one from minionlinestore.com (it took 8 days to get to the uk from china & that was during xmas)

EDIT
    Spelling [​IMG]

3. woof811

Newcomer woof811 Advanced Member

United Kingdom
  4. inamo

Newcomer inamo Member

United States
    what makes dealextreme unreliable? given it does take about 2 weeks to deliver but they are THE cheapest. Gameyeeeah.com might be your best alternative if you don't like DX

5. Nullkill

Member Nullkill GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Buy from ebuyrealm.com

My brother and I both ordered DSTTs from here; he got his 2 days later, i got mine in 3!

(They ship from California, and we live in the midwest; so they are really quick)

Also, they are easily available by email.

6. nando

Member nando GBAtemp Addict

United States

they haven't responded to me.

7. Nullkill

Member Nullkill GBAtemp Regular

United States
    They responded to be by that evening; which is better than most... give them some time

8. EN!GMA

Member EN!GMA GBAtemp Regular

United States
    well, if your looking for a professional vendor, gameyeeeah seems to have great service for relatively cheap prices. however, if you just care about price, dealextreme has it for 25 dollars, which is unbeatable considering its the exact same quality product. apparently though their on backorder and shipping takes about a month....

9. Bigbacon

Newcomer Bigbacon Member

United States
    sky2k has them and the shipping was pretty quick. I had mine in about 10 days.

10. lanman31337
    OP

United States
    ebuyrealm hasn't responded to me; I asked if they were in stock.

I originally placed an order back december 27th and kept getting some bs from dealextreme so I cancelled my order. glad i did.

** Stock status update: this item has been shown has "in stock" over the past few days because we have been using SKU 10289 (DSTT without rumble) to ship SKU 10323 (DSTT with rumble) orders. This caused our automatic stock status display to think that this SKU (10323) is in stock. This is incorrect and we have now manually overriden the display to show the product as out of stock. Apologies for not noticing and fixing this error earlier.
    * Waiting for DSTT? Wait no more: this used to be a DSTT with Rumble Pack package. Because the DSTT Team has been unable to supply the DSTT with Rumble Pack, we will be shipping the DSTT card without the Rumble pack to all customers waiting for this product.
    If you have ordered this item (SKU10323) on or before Jan 2, 2008, we will send you a $2.00 discount. You can expect a shipment notice between Jan 6, 08 and Jan 8, 08. Thank you very much for your patience during the wait.

So I cancelled and ordered 10289 - now more bs

Hi Jeffrey,

thanks for your order.

Item 10289 is experiencing an unstable supply recently, but we are trying to get more of them in hands, please don't worry , we will try to fulfil your order ASAP.

Regards,
    Tiffany

Tiffany owes me a BJ for all my troubles.

11. nando

Member nando GBAtemp Addict

United States
    ebuyrealm still didn't respond to my original email, but they responded from the ad in craigslist last night, which i suspected was them but wasn't sure since they list everything a dollar cheaper than the site - they just told me to order from ebuyrealm.com in the email.

this is the link: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/tag/528931223.html

but i had already ordered from ebuyrealm.com yesterday at noon though and i received a tracking number the same evening (i'm guessing usps will pick up my package from them today). so i'm expecting to get it today or tomorrow since i live 20 minutes away.

i guess i could of driven there, but free delivery is cheaper than gas.

EDIT: i didn't cancel my order from dealextreme.com for the sheer novelty of the cheap price. i figure a month from now i might want another one for my nephew or something and hopefully a week after that my order that i'll have forgotten about will arrive.

12. lcdec

Newcomer lcdec Advanced Member

United States
    echostore.com has DSTT now.

13. sepinho

Member sepinho GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    I hope that you don't mind that 'Tiffany' is probably the alias used by a couple of balding, middle-aged Chinese guys at their aptly-titled 'Customer Love' department. Notthattheresanythingwrongwiththat... [​IMG]

14. lanman31337
    OP

United States
    I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. Thanks for that.

15. badzman

Newcomer badzman Member

Singapore
    Does RHS carries DSTT with the full paks?

16. DespizingU

Member DespizingU GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    ^ Not yet. But they're probably going to start. It was brought up in their forum at SCdev.org. That's who I'm waiting for to order mine.

17. The Afroman

Newcomer The Afroman Member

United States
    Well i placed my order for the DSTT from dealextreme on Jan 15th.. still processing.. I don't think they were backordered at the time of order.. but now they are. I bought 4, and input the BULKRATE modifier.

I am to be expecting a 1 month wait right??

I would have bought from somewhere else.. but everyone else is marking a 10-15 dollar difference with outragous shipping.

4 was 96 bucks.. any where else it's 150 bucks not including shipping.

18. daysandy
    This message by daysandy has been removed from public view by raulpica, Oct 4, 2013.
    Jan 21, 2008
  19. Avenger

Member Avenger GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Way to promote your own site. I would stick to a reputable dealer who doesn't resort to false feedback and trickery like this to advertise their site.

20. lanman31337
    OP

United States
    Real nice ENGRISH site there [​IMG] I wouldn't buy something for free from them! Found a shop - ebuyrealm, and they had it in stock. 40 shipped to Pennsylvania. No bullcrap saying that it's not in stock 2 weeks later, friendly. I highly recommend them.

21. lanman31337
    OP

United States
    Expect a super long wait and bullsh*t excuses from them. Dealextreme can suck my dong. You'll be processing until mid May the way they do business.