Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I love this program. I just want to report something, Im not sure if its been reported before. When I try to transfer an entire box in the extra storage, some of the boxes only transfers 3 columns of pokemon (columns 1,3,5) the rest are left behind in the PC box and had to be transferred individually. I think it only happens on boxes that's been filled on a previous session and then emptied out. I'm not sure as I've only been using this for less than a week. I'm using ver 4.2.1 btw. Thanks!
you seem to have bad sectors. Use the program I made to fix this.
How can I fix the Pokemon with a red cross?
By updating your PKSM, for example?

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It seems that XY/ORAS to SUNMOON legality is still being worked on. I transferred some of my gen 6 mons via PKSM to SUMO, and checked the legal status of the mons on PKHEX; Non appeared to have the "blue ticks" which I assume signify legality.
Thank you.

Neo_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
By updating your PKSM, for example?
lol I thougt I had the last version

It seems that XY/ORAS to SUNMOON legality is still being worked on. I transferred some of my gen 6 mons via PKSM to SUMO, and checked the legal status of the mons on PKHEX; Non appeared to have the "blue ticks" which I assume signify legality.
Thank you

br3ndy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
what are those 'blue ticks'?
in pkhex, there is a feature to check if the pokemon is legal or not.
when u check on the pokemon if its legal then there will be blue tick beside the pokemon sprite.
but when u do something wrong with the pokemon like wrong move set, wrong encounter, and so on then there will be red exclamation mark beside the sprite.

LaronX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
How exactly does injection in DPPt work? I tried to inject Oak's Letter and a few Pokemon but they don't appear and trying to get a Mystery gift from a friend doesn't do a thing and the other don't work as I don't have a router supporting the WAP format anymore. I am using my old Diamond cartridge for this.

tnecniv43208

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
in pkhex, there is a feature to check if the pokemon is legal or not.
when u check on the pokemon if its legal then there will be blue tick beside the pokemon sprite.
but when u do something wrong with the pokemon like wrong move set, wrong encounter, and so on then there will be red exclamation mark beside the sprite.
This is hilarious, you're explaining to the developer how pkhex works, when he have done deep research and investigation through the original code, while you can't even define the color of the tick and still have no idea what you're saying
Red means illegal, 'Blue' means legal, hmm seems legit

Reactions: BADDINOROX99

Stitchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kevledev.fr
XP
Country
France
Working on a multi-language version of PKSM right now ! Here is a French Preview. I will add a Pull Request when all texts are translated.
At this moment, moves, species, natures, types (hidden power) and items are translated. GUI translation in French will be next ;)

As for Spanish, German and Italian translations, I have all the Pokémon translations but I will need some people to translate the GUI. Any volunteer ?

Attachments

• Naxann Twitter PKSM FR Preview.png
    Naxann Twitter PKSM FR Preview.png
    50 KB · Views: 254

Chaos8425

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been out of the homebrew scene for a while. Can this still potentially corrupt save games if you save in pokemon centers or was that patched?

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@EventAssistant

Is it safe to trade pokemons created / modified with absurd stats over wifi? pokemon pc or whatever its called? I used titledb to download some pokemon save editors, and been using some of them, and created and modified some pokemons already, i was wondering if its possible to trade with user over the world safely?

Stitchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kevledev.fr
XP
Country
France
@ScarletDreamz When you trade online, there is some checks, so a Pokemon which is illegal and have moves he can't have will be rejected. Like a Venusaur with Fire Blast ! But if you are on local and online, you can play it.
You are talking about absurd stats, what do you mean by that ? Did you mean absurd EV and IV ?

And @Chaos8425 the bug was in PkHex and was fixed long ago. If you use PkHex you need to have the latest nightly version to be sure ;)

Last edited by Stitchu,

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@EventAssistant

Is it safe to trade pokemons created / modified with absurd stats over wifi? pokemon pc or whatever its called? I used titledb to download some pokemon save editors, and been using some of them, and created and modified some pokemons already, i was wondering if its possible to trade with user over the world safely?
It won't even let you trade illegal pokemon over wifi. it promptly states "there is a problem with your pokemon" or something like that, and you can't trade it. (offline trading it doesnt give a damn about legality)

Honestly, in my experience with that type of thing, if its illegal, it will not work online. if it has those "absurd" stats, do not expect it to work online. (unless you glitch the matrix or hack into the nintendo servers)

Personally, I would say to assume its illegal if you modify it, unless you know its not, but I do not know each exact guideline for determining legality, and how strict they all work together.

Last edited by TimX24968B,

Stitchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kevledev.fr
XP
Country
France
In Pokémon world, there is 3 terms concerning legality :

- Illegal : Pokémon wont pass online at all, it cannot exist in the current game
- Legal : Pokémon is obtained in the game, with a normal way
- Legit : Pokémon is created with an external tool like PkHex / PKSM and can exist in the game. It concerns modifications too (like upgrading IV / EV, or changing moves). Beware, creating legit Pokémon is not an easy task, you have to learn few things before ;)

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Working on a multi-language version of PKSM right now ! Here is a French Preview. I will add a Pull Request when all texts are translated.
At this moment, moves, species, natures, types (hidden power) and items are translated. GUI translation in French will be next ;)

As for Spanish, German and Italian translations, I have all the Pokémon translations but I will need some people to translate the GUI. Any volunteer ?
can you contact me privately? we could talk about this in details, I have something to propose you. :)

akom666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Hi, I can't pm you because I'm new here but I can help in the Spanish translation

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: We're figments of your imagination +1