Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

LucarioWolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still looking for help for the wc database descriptions. No coding knowledge is needed; you only have to know how to use google and a notepad.
I need help, the wonder card aka mystery gift on Pokemon diamond is corrupted in events due to I didn't know and wasn't told/warned about the Pokemon HG/SS event mystery gift. I accidentally corrupted my save with the "yellow forest course" mystery gift and now Everytime I load my game it crashes every time I talk to the guy at the pokemart who gives you your mystery gifts.

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I need help, the wonder card aka mystery gift on Pokemon diamond is corrupted in events due to I didn't know and wasn't told/warned about the Pokemon HG/SS event mystery gift. I accidentally corrupted my save with the "yellow forest course" mystery gift and now Everytime I load my game it crashes every time I talk to the guy at the pokemart who gives you your mystery gifts.
just restore a old backup. They are done automatically in the '3ds/data/PKSM/backup' folder.

Reactions: LucarioWolf

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
just restore a old backup. They are done automatically in the '3ds/data/PKSM/backup' folder.
It would be nice if only events compatible with the game currently being edited were displayed. At the very least, if the pokewalker courses only showed when editing HG/SS.

Not sure if this is possible, or viable though.
I for one would like the ability to create Hackmons using pksm instead of using my pc all the time.
I for one would like to see people read the last few pages before posting.

So I guess we're both going to wind up disappointed.
Some options aren't available :/
The development of this project is ongoing. So yes, some options are stubbed at the moment.
how do you edit your nds games if the homebrew launcher can only read 3ds games/applications?
It's my understanding that you need to target Poketransporter to edit the DS games via the HBL version.

Or as @proflayton123 suggested, set up a CFW and install the .cia version to your homescreen.

Reactions: AyanamiRei

ScientistGreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Can't change abilities!" "Can't change forms!" God it's sounds almost as if you didn't even bother to read instructions on hiw to use that damn application people. Like seriously I have never seen so many people that complain about not being able to use a feature that is clearly told to you how to use it in Black and White. (No not the games for all the smart asses out there.)

Reactions: Zidapi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.