Hacking Pics of Lite before Ive even played it!

Darkspark

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So happy, in the post today, arrived my White ds lite, Ez4Lite, microsdcard and Nintendo ds mittens at the same time.

Took some pics for you to see. Hope you like them. They have been resized, so dont look as good as when initially taken.

The ez4 lite for anyone who is interested, is not glossy like the dust cover, and there is a gap to the left of the cartridge when inserted, which I think they should have cosmetically fixed simply by adding an extra bit of plastic.

Some pictures came out a bit dark, but you can still make them out. If you want to see any more pics of different things on the ds, just ask, I need a reason to use/learn my new camera.

In one of the pictures, you will see that the screen was not fitted into the unit straight, there is more black on one side of the screen than the other. Due to the curvature of the camera lens, it doesnt look as bad in the photo.
Is this something I should be worried about or are they all slightly off like this?
I can still see all of the screen I am suppose to, so not a big deal i guess. At least I didnt get any dead pixels.

p10200018ke.jpg

p10200032kt.jpg

p10200057nb.jpg

p10200096xo.jpg

p10200122lv.jpg

p10200131rg.jpg

Kosmo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not liking the way it sticks out. If they went so far as to make it small for the lite, they should have made it a perfect fit. The G6 lite is looking like a better way to go for me. Thanx for the pics!

wohoo

Trophies
XP
Country
BUUHUUUUU!:cry: i want a DS Lite and a EZ IV too!:cry: ;P but i don't want to spend all of my money to get a console that plays the same games.... buuuhuuuu i still want it sooo much!
cry.gif

but i guess i have to say, congratulations! happy playing haha! ;D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER