Picross 3D Freezing issue

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Spankeh, Mar 15, 2010.

Mar 15, 2010

Picross 3D Freezing issue by Spankeh at 11:14 PM (1,283 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Spankeh
    OP

Newcomer Spankeh Newbie

United States
    I'm at my wit's end trying to figure out how to fix this problem, I've been having a great time with the game and as I was working my way through the Easy puzzles the game just totally freezes up, so I restart and keep trying different puzzles but am suddenly getting freezes at random moments in each puzzle, I finally noticed that it's when that little duck mascot guy does a certain animation that makes a little trophy appear above his head.

Info wise, I'm using an original R4 with the newest YSauto and DSTT.

Does anyone know what the issue might be? I haven't seen any mention of this specific issue. And it's odd that it's suddenly doing this since I had seen him do the animation in the last 40ish puzzles.

2. Spankeh
    OP

Newcomer Spankeh Newbie

United States
    Looks like this is pretty uncommon from the lack of replies, back to the drawing board I suppose. [​IMG]

3. choconado

Member choconado Doesn't understand a damn thing on here

United States
    or you can try to wait any sort of time for a response. The internet wasn't built specifically for you and you alone to get attention...

4. NDStemp

Member NDStemp GBAtemp?! No! NDStemp

Canada
    I'm running an R4 with YSmenu and it works fine.