Picofly AIO Thread

Dee87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What firmware are u using?
Post automatically merged:

I don't know why but the picofly still lights up green even after the Jumper. I tried it on both chips..

U should use the newest firmware 2.73 the color doesn't matter anymore for debugging ,

abal1000x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I don't know why but the picofly still lights up green even after the Jumper. I tried it on both chips..
Thats deprecated. The light color no longer issue. The error code will use pulse light like morse code, no longer use color code.

Just plug off and plug on the pico, then make sure its throws ** light code means reset disconnected.

NiHuShu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello there!

I've got a Switch Lite that I've decided to mod with Picofly and rp2040.

I've soldered everything using the schematic in the ultimate guide, and I'm using the 2.73 firmware.

The issue is that every time the yellow LED is flashing in this pattern ==* so "CPU always reach BCT check (no glitch reaction, check mosfet)"
I've tried both the single and double mosfet method, as well as adding the two wires for SDA and SCL. I've also tried replacing the CPU cable with a thicker one, but it still didn't help.

Any ideas on where to go from there?

Dee87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello there!

I've soldered everything using the schematic in the ultimate guide, and I'm using the 2.73 firmware.

The issue is that every time the yellow LED is flashing in this pattern ==* so "CPU always reach BCT check (no glitch reaction, check mosfet)"
I've tried both the single and double mosfet method, as well as adding the two wires for SDA and SCL. I've also tried replacing the CPU cable with a thicker one, but it still didn't help.

what do u mean with pico fly and rp2040 , show us some pics of ur install

Perseu5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having issues with an install. I've modded many switches with no issues, but this is my first picofly. I checked in diode mode and all seems good. However on boot I get *==, No emmc cmd1 request (Poor Wiring, Bad CPU), and it boots straight into OFW. I will say I accidentally had RST and 3V switched at one point and was getting the RST not detected error. But now I dont know whats going on. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Anyone have any ideas?

abal1000x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Hello there!

Replace the mosfet. Remove sda/scl. If necessary try the back pcb method.

FelpaAzzurra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My picofly flashes a blue light then 4 times yellow light and boots to ofw, everything was working normal yesterday, my picofly is on FW 2.73, how can i fix this?

My picofly flashes a blue light then 4 times yellow light and boots to ofw, everything was working normal yesterday, my picofly is on FW 2.73, how can i fix this?

Dee87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

well u need to decrypt the morse code , and then ull see what the issue is

Dee87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
it happened a few times but the. it worked, now its been an hour and its still doing that, i think is emmc read fail or glitch limit but idk how to fix both of this
well to know what it really is , u need to decrypt the morse code what does the morse code give u ?

Dee87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
there is only one color that gives u morse code and its yellow, show a pic of ur install also

its hard to tell with that shaking camera , take the switch apart and then make a video or see what the codes are properly.

ur gonna have to take it apart anyways to repair it

FelpaAzzurra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
there is only one color that gibes u morse code and its yellow, show a pic of ur install also
i didnt istall it, i sent to a shop that did the work for me, i had the chip installed since may, it already did this a few times befote but a reatart was enough to make it work again but now its been an hour and its still doing this, i attached a video of the error on the previous measage

Attachments

• IMG_3786.mov
    8.3 MB

Dee87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i didnt istall it, i sent to a shop that did the work for me, i had the chip installed since may, it already did this a few times befote but a reatart was enough to make it work again but now its been an hour and its still doing this, i attached a video of the error on the previous measage
then bring it back to ur installer if u dont want to take it apart

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol