nope not really , i still dont understand why there isnt a Thread for the HwflyModchips , i mean sure its almost the same and uses the The Firmware From Rehius but all these people having issue with them it would just be easier for them to create there own thred and not overrun the Picofly Thread
Paying him would make him a potential legal target for nintendo, so I think everyone is better off if we stick to saying thanks, think about him instead of our gf/wife, pray to him, name our first born after him, etc
Paying him would make him a potential legal target for nintendo, so I think everyone is better off if we stick to saying thanks, think about him instead of our gf/wife, pray to him, name our first born after him, etc
one yellow glitch means succes
if u have 3 pulses u need to tell if its long long short or short long short or what ever urs is doing.
here is the code list Xd
= is long pulse, * is short pulse:
= USB flashing done
** RST is not connected
*= CMD is not connected
=* D0 is not connected
== CLK is not connected
=** eMMC init failure during glitch process
=*= CPU never reach BCT check, should not happen
==* CPU always reach BCT check (no glitch reaction, check mosfet)
=== Glitch attempt limit reached, cannot glitch
Greetings, I made my first oled with the new method of soldering the mosfet but the picofly turns on gives a yellow light and starts in original, the picofly is in fw 2.67. Any idea what is wrong?
Greetings, I made my first oled with the new method of soldering the mosfet but the picofly turns on gives a yellow light and starts in original, the picofly is in fw 2.67. Any idea what is wrong?
I don’t know what I test with my tester so I’m kinda lost right now. Does anyone know where I can find this on a Donna board it’s the clk highlighted in red. or can someone post a link I have a switch light that I use for parts
Installed an hwfly picofly instinct v1, all fine, is working.
But in the end of the install it is required cut the aluminium backplate where the chip will stay or the pressure is not an problem? Already trimmed the backplate in the part of the flat pass the hole.
I don’t know what I test with my tester so I’m kinda lost right now. Does anyone know where I can find this on a Donna board it’s the clk highlighted in red. or can someone post a link I have a switch light that I use for parts
Learn how-tos on kicad, reverse engineer the green adapter.
I've just order 5pcs (without ball) on jlcpcb for total $3.9 (with shipping).
Now i am gonna wait, what will happened next. First time using kicad and jlcpcb.
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
It's that time again. Prepare your Switch updates! Or prepare to forgive your sister's nephew's dog for updating your Switch a few weeks ago. Atmosphere v1.12.0 has...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...