Hacking Hardware Picofly - a HWFLY switch modchip

Weird-Parking356

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
The Firmware is not the problem the install has an issue and u need to check what that code says to find the issue thats what its for. put 2.73 back on and let us know what the code says.
Post automatically merged:

and then also send us pictures of ur install
do you have the list of codes meaning¿ the one i am using is for the 3.6, and also what is the confirmation led for the 3.7 fw , i thought it was red like 3.6

do you have the list of codes meaning¿ the one i am using is for the 3.6, and also what is the confirmation led for the 3.7 fw , i thought it was red like 3.6
i mean 2.6 and 2.7 fw

Dee87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

i mean 2.6 and 2.7 fw
Read the pined important post or the picofly guide there is everything explained

Reactions: QuiTim

Seco_Gobbo2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
yes , thanks i tried the earlier version and it give me the red light confirmation. but now after i install it , the led flash blue and later some kind of between red and purple , any idea?
Hello.

If you are showing a different code than the one on the error code list, I advise you to redo the entire installation.

Use flash_nuke to reset the pico fly, install the 2.73 version directly and redo the welds.

I did the installation on the back of the board, I think it's safer than soldering and heating components on the processor

Weird-Parking356

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Hello.

If you are showing a different code than the one on the error code list, I advise you to redo the entire installation.

Use flash_nuke to reset the pico fly, install the 2.73 version directly and redo the welds.

I did the installation on the back of the board, I think it's safer than soldering and heating components on the processor
thanks a lot for the data , whats the confirmation light it should give after flash? green or yellow?

Weird-Parking356

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
When you use the nuke flash file the peak does not light up at all.

This file does a factory reset at peak, it stays like when you buy it, ready to receive a new programming file
i mean when i flash the fw after the nuke

what color should give with the 2.73 fw

Takezo-San

Trophies
XP
Country
Seychelles

what color should give with the 2.73 fw
You'll get yellow blinks. If you're struggling at this stage I'd do more research to be more ready and confident for the rest of the mod because believe me, the firmware flashing is the easy part. Read and research more till you know the mod process like the back of your hand. You'll be better off in the long run and save yourself a lot more time and stress. The guide does say there are dragon's here....oh its true....its true....

o0SaN0o

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
after installing picofly it shows a black screen when an SD card is plugged in. When I remove the sd the logo appears. I have uninstalled the chip and it won't boot. Please any help?

I have installed many and this has never happened to me, the installation is perfect

abal1000x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
after installing picofly it shows a black screen when an SD card is plugged in. When I remove the sd the logo appears. I have uninstalled the chip and it won't boot. Please any help?

I have installed many and this has never happened to me, the installation is perfect
You're not sourcing the 3.3v from sdcard line right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY