Hacking Hardware Picofly - a HWFLY switch modchip

lightninjay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have exactly the same information about these chips as you do. I have what other members have posted about on the forums (which you have also already made posts in). A member updated successfully to latest after fully installing the unit, but also mentioned they had no luck updating over USB. Take from that, what you will.
Post automatically merged:

as I said before if you started with this they will always charge you
I don't know if it's just a translation issue, but I have no idea what you're even saying at this point. Your messages become less and less understandable to me by the literal minute.

EAGLE-1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I have exactly the same information about these chips as you do. I have what other members have posted about on the forums (which you have also already made posts in). A member updated successfully to latest after fully installing the unit, but also mentioned they had no luck updating over USB. Take from that, what you will.
Post automatically merged:
Well maybe now that they are being sold on Aliexpress it will be easier for the moderators to get some and so they can help us figure out how they work, because the logical thing is to update via ubs before installing them, hopefully we will hear more from the expert members soon and they can help us to know if this chips are good quality or not

Last edited by EAGLE-1,
  • Angry
Reactions: LogicalMadness

NooBziN

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't know if it's just a translation issue, but I have no idea what you're even saying at this point. Your messages become less and less understandable to me by the literal minute.

For you to understand better, just make updates as soon as possible as I do on discord

lightninjay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For you to understand better, just make updates as soon as possible as I do on discord
no-i-dont-think.gif

longson008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have a switch V2. Have latest fw on pico. Now i get two ling and one short pulse . Only have one mosfet installed. Does it matter if i have two?

Longson

Dee87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well maybe now that they are being sold on Aliexpress it will be easier for the moderators to get some and so they can help us figure out how they work, because the logical thing is to update via ubs before installing them, hopefully we will hear more from the expert members soon and they can help us to know if this chips are good quality or not

like i also mentioned in the pm i cannot nor can others help u with thos chips and i think if u buy those chips u should ask the supplier for help.

i specially donot support the chinease companys that stell those chip im against all hwfly products

i think there are also alot people here who think the same way i do

EAGLE-1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
like i also mentioned in the pm i cannot nor can others help u with thos chips and i think if u buy those chips u should ask the supplier for help.

i specially donot support the chinease companys that stell those chip im against all hwfly products

yes i speak with Dee87,he explain about those chips are fakes or clons from the originals you make,i so sorry but i dont know nothing about fake or clones chips,i just order like always do,even aliexpress start selling,so well sorry for all the problems guys but i really dont have any idea about those chips

LogicalMadness

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

As previously stated, 90-ish percent of what I fought @Dee87 about on my stream is now my same EXACT same opinion.

I won't even buy flex cables anymore.

I have clients that are particular and WANT premade chips. So, when the main listings went down I did I my 'due diligence', for the 'client', direct-messaged HWFly, and their prices actually increased. Fk them!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro