Hacking Hardware Picofly - a HWFLY switch modchip

detilmalala

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Is it correct that there is continuity between the tracks and the component that are inside the circle?

Attachments

• gaston.png
    gaston.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 53

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
ok, I'm going to use the cpu flex v1, because it's erista, my question is, does anyone have a photo of the track where you have to solder the cable that goes to pin 15 of the chip?

View attachment 364269
I've got a bunch of images in thw aio thread as I'm trying to condense all the useful information to there instead of going through hundreds of temp pages

detilmalala

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I placed the chip, all soldered, I turned on the switch and it turned on normally, no light on the chip, as if I had no chip placed

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada
The toolbox0.2 "back to Hekate" option is actually reboot instead of actually reload hekate bin.
I set auto-boot on and when select "back to Hekate" option, I see device boot into my emuNAND.
Not sure if this issue came along from INSTINCT -nx or just translation typo

rehius

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The toolbox0.2 "back to Hekate" option is actually reboot instead of actually reload hekate bin.
I set auto-boot on and when select "back to Hekate" option, I see device boot into my emuNAND.
Not sure if this issue came along from INSTINCT -nx or just translation typo
this is a direct execution of hekate payload. the rest depends on hekate settings INI file.

Reactions: jkyoho

lightninjay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

lightninjay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I changed the chip and now the console works, but it says that the emmc runs in slow mode, what does it mean and how to fix it?

View attachment 364324

This is likely related to the resistors that are soldered to the picofly.

47 Ohms is the base recommended setup, but you can put 94 Ohms (or two 47 ohm resistors in series) on DAT0 and CMD lines but leave 47 Ohms on the CLK line.

This is what ended up fixing my slow emmc mode. I also swapped from 47O (that's forty seven Oh, not four seven zero) to 47RO because the RO variants have a tighter variance of resistance (+/- 1% instead of +/- 5% of the resistor value)

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada
This is likely related to the resistors that are soldered to the picofly.

47 Ohms is the base recommended setup, but you can put 94 Ohms (or two 47 ohm resistors in series) on DAT0 and CMD lines but leave 47 Ohms on the CLK line.

This is what ended up fixing my slow emmc mode. I also swapped from 47O (that's forty seven Oh, not four seven zero) to 47RO because the RO variants have a tighter variance of resistance (+/- 1% instead of +/- 5% of the resistor value)
what type emmc you have, toshiba?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA63mm5FnMo&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flostmediawiki.com...