Gaming Photo Dojo is free (for US/Canada only)

YayMii

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, you heard right! The awesome Photo Dojo is free for us Canadians and Americans!

Trailer:

Publisher: Nintendo
Players: 1-2
ESRB Rating: E10+ (Everyone 10 and Older) – Violence

Price: Zero Nintendo DSi Points through June 10, 2010; 200 Nintendo DSi Points starting June 11, 2010

Description: Welcome to Photo Dojo, where you create a dojo filled with ruthless (or humorous) fighting machines using images of you and your friends. Use the Nintendo DSi system's built-in camera to take pictures of yourself and your friends in various poses, then use the built-in microphone to record sound effects and dialogue to give your warrior a voice. Choose one of the four available fighting styles, name your character and you're done. Better yet, repeat the simple, step-by-step process and create a lineup of up to eight fighters. Complete your game setup by customizing backgrounds and choosing from three awesome soundtracks, then prepare for battle. Two players can share one Nintendo DSi™ system to face off against each other in a one-on-one grudge match, while single-player mode offers the chance to pick your favorite fighter and take on relentless opponents of your own creation. If you're ready for some seriously offbeat kung fu action, Photo Dojo's unique twist on the side-scrolling beat-'em-up genre lets you use your imagination to set the stage for a fun-filled fight to the finish.

Isn't this AWESOME?!?!?

(NOTE: This is DSiWare, so you can only get it on a DSi/DSi XL with an internet connection. It uses the DSi's cameras)

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is so sad that I really want to buy a DSiXL just for this game (well sofware wise, the larger screen and improved buttons are also nice).

GOD DAMN THE ONLY GOOD INNOVATION OF THE CAMERA SO FAR

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nuhhhuhhh...

NVM ME GOT IT TO WORK!!! (im keeping this up just in case
wink.gif
)

MY FCKIN INTERNET WON'T WORK!!! #!@*&^
mad.gif
cry.gif
angry.gif
hate2.gif

http://gbatemp.net/t226043-wireless-networ...ection-problems

Heelp?

D

Deleted_171835

cry.gif

My father took away my DSi due to behaviour and I'm not going to get it back 'till Term 3 report card.

Guess I'll have to pay the 200 points.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SoulSnatcher said:
cry.gif

My father took away my DSi due to behaviour and I'm not going to get it back 'till Term 3 report card.

Be straight with him and ask if you can use it for 5 minutes to download a game that is only temporarily free.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
SoulSnatcher said:
cry.gif

Tell your dad, you only need it to download and it's free for now, say HE has to pay afterwards
wink.gif

If my kids would ask, i would let them download it and give back the DSi after the download.

D

Deleted_171835

injected11 said:
SoulSnatcher said:
cry.gif

Be straight with him and ask if you can use it for 5 minutes to download a game that is only temporarily free.
He'll go raging. He disconnected the router so I can't go online with my DSi.
I bought a Wi-Fi USB Connector, though. He doesn't know about that.

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Amusing, yes. Amazing, no. Certainly worth the price tag of free. But my entire opinion of DSiWare has been rubbish since Express Games, Clocks, and Calculators.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.