Gaming Phoenix Wright

WongD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am on Chapter 5: after trial, obtained spray, sprayed the underground parking area, found blood, talked to Lunch lady, moved to police department entrance, went to evidence area, found blood on cactus, returned to police department entrance. No one is around, no Gumshoe. Ended up moving to prosecutor office, detention room...., still no one to talk to.

I AM STUCK!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

StuKeeler

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am on Chapter 5: after trial, obtained spray, sprayed the underground parking area, found blood, talked to Lunch lady, moved to police department entrance, went to evidence area, found blood on cactus, returned to police department entrance. No one is around, no Gumshoe. Ended up moving to prosecutor office, detention room...., still no one to talk to.

I AM STUCK!!! PLEASE HELP!!!
Sounds like you didn't fully talk to Angel....
  • Present the Victim's Note.
  • Present Goodman's ID.
  • Present Crime Photo.
You should get to then talk about "SL9 Incident", then "Detective Marshall".

dirtycarrot

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GameFAQ's is your friend
smile.gif

Gestahl

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I am on Chapter 5: after trial, obtained spray, sprayed the underground parking area, found blood, talked to Lunch lady, moved to police department entrance, went to evidence area, found blood on cactus, returned to police department entrance. No one is around, no Gumshoe. Ended up moving to prosecutor office, detention room...., still no one to talk to.
I was stuck in the exact same place and FAQs were not of much help. As far as I remember, you have to spray the detective's locker AGAIN in order for him to reappear. I'll try to find my old topic on GameFAQs and report here in case I forgot how to solve it.

Damn Chapter five....

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gyakuten Saiban 4 has received very nice feedback from reviews, and its sold heaps in Japan. Can't wait for that and PW 3
ohmy.gif

I tried to play Hotel Dusk, but it was really boring at the start. I'm sure it is a great game though; I'll try it on a long trip one day..

miikes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
really? I loved hotel dusk. It rekindled my gaming attitude from all those lucas arts adventure games especially monkey island or loom.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: