Gaming Phantom Hourglass Will Have Wi-Fi Battles

[M]artin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
San Francisco (CA) - Zelda will join the ranks of many other classic Nintendo franchises that have made their way online, with the release of Phantom Hourglass later this year.

In an interview with Game Informer magazine, Zelda co-creater Eiji Aonuma was asked if The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass will have online multiplayer battles. Without elaborating, he just said, "Yes."

This will make Phantom Hourglass the first Zelda title in the series' 20-year history to include online functionality. The multiplayer will be quite limited, however, because the game devotes most of its space to the single-player campaign.

Sweet.

Source

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I read about this and saw the trailer. Something about that it will work like pacman, one is link and has to collect the triforces and the others are bad guys trying to catch him. It might've been for local multiplayer, don't remember if it specifically mentioned just multiplayer or online multiplayer.

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great. I cant wait. I think this will be the only game that i will buy before trying it out first.

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
grog.gif

WOO HOO!!11

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users