I'm not sure where to start with this, but here it goes. Problems started when I added a code to my USRCHEAT.DAT file. It was working fine before I put the cheat on and it white-screened when I loaded it with the cheat [max money]. So I figured I'd have to patch it or something for it to work with cheats, so I used the Bahamut patch, and all that did was put a Xenophobia "ad" on the top screen when I loaded it up, but wouldn't move from that. So then I downloaded a clean ROM and replaced the patched one, and now the clean one won't pick up my save I had from when I first put it on there. Running AKAIO 1.5 Also, don't know if this has to do with anything, but when I load it up, it loads with green letters instead of red like my other ROMs do and like it did before this whole incident.