Phantasy Star Zero save state

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by xshinox, Jan 8, 2009.

Jan 8, 2009
  1. xshinox
    OP

Member xshinox GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    i dont have a cyclo ds but for the people here that do and have gotten far in PSZ, would you like to try this thing im thinking of? what you do is, after beating the floor 100 boss at the eternal tower, make a save state then fight the floor 101 boss and beat it. see if you get any 7* weapons/armors. if not, reload the save state and try again to see if the boss drops it.

i just want to know if this is possible.

2. Hop2089

Member Hop2089 Cute>Hot

United States
    You can get seven star items anywhere on Super Hard. I obtained some seven star armor, HP regenerating item, and a PP 20%

3. xshinox
    OP

United States
    true BUT heaven mother drops even better 7* stuff than the other floors/bosses.

4. davislim

Member davislim GBAtemp Regular

Singapore
    u can juz try 1st at the normal field....but i don't tink u can...save n reloading will brin you bak to town....no matter hw u load u always strt ur char at the town....they prevent u from reloading without completing ur mission....once u reload...it means ur mission failed

5. xshinox
    OP

United States
    you dont understand. a cyclo ds flash cart has the ability to make a Real Time Save state meaning, when you beat the boss at floor 100, make a save state then proceed to beat floor 101 boss and see if you get any good 7* weapons/armors. if you dont get any, reload the save state and try again.

i want to know if this works for getting 7* weapons/armors.