PCSX2 HD texture pack group

PCSX2 HD texture upscale service (Free)

cvu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
oh no, I'm not studying, I'm just terrible at time management. Don't worry about overloading me. Keep them coming. if you can handle sending me dumps fast, I'll handle upscaling them fast too.
Ok
Post automatically merged:

Hello friend TMNT 2 BATTLE NEXUS TEXTURE LINK SLUS-20981
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am1EdWRdis70hROEcHJn-NC_NoAh?e=HhyTOq

Here Shining Force NEO Upscaled texture link by me
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am1EdWRdis70hRFlxhEw909DxJKZ?e=1U5wQr

Last edited by cvu,

cvu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Hey where are you in three days I was waiting for you I upload this in Monday and today is Thursday and the texture are not upscaled why man

SomberShroud

OP
Trophies
Website
hifi4everyone.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
Hey where are you in three days I was waiting for you I upload this in Monday and today is Thursday and the texture are not upscaled why man
My PC is having power issues which makes it impossible to let it run for more than 15 mins without it shutting off and It's really hampering my everyday usage of it. I'm not gonna be able to upscale as fast as I use too. Rest Assured though, I am making small progress towards it. I should have it done by the end of the month. I'm putting extra effort into this one because Battle nexus 2 is nostalgic for me.

cvu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
My PC is having power issues which makes it impossible to let it run for more than 15 mins without it shutting off and It's really hampering my everyday usage of it. I'm not gonna be able to upscale as fast as I use too. Rest Assured though, I am making small progress towards it. I should have it done by the end of the month. I'm putting extra effort into this one because Battle nexus 2 is nostalgic for me.
Take your computer to computer engineer or take your computer to a computer repairing man he done it for you or you can find the issue yourself

I think your computer is overheating or has issues with the power supply, hardware, or software components

I think this issue appeared to you Outdated drivers could be the culprit when your PC randomly shuts down.

Last edited by cvu,

SomberShroud

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Take your computer to computer engineer or take your computer to a computer repairing man he done it for you or you can find the issue yourself

I think your computer is overheating or has issues with the power supply, hardware, or software components

I think this issue appeared to you Outdated drivers could be the culprit when your PC randomly shuts down.
idk, my phone also goes in and out of charging which makes me think it is just power in general cutting out. also I have a freezer, mini fridge and PC all running simultaneously which could easily trip the power surge on my power strip and I heard that power supplies lower in their total wattage over time and I bought this one a year ago and it just barely powers my Graphics Card at the time and it's known for having high millisecond power spikes every few hours which leads me to believe it is power surges.

rjremington92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
drakan the ancient gates seems to be the hardest game for an hd pack. would you be interested? i'd be very appreciative

cvu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
drakan the ancient gates seems to be the hardest game for an hd pack. would you be interested? i'd be very appreciative
Hey you need to dump texture from game and send to him to make hd texture he dont have texture to make them hd send him texture so he make them hd by the way he has issue on his computer like power surge

rjremington92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey you need to dump texture from game and send to him to make hd texture he dont have texture to make them hd send him texture so he make them hd by the way he has issue on his computer like power surge
will do!

cvu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Oh you already know sorry by the way you have latest PC or old PC I mean great PC I have usable pc

If you have great PC I tell you steps to how to make them hd

rjremington92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh you already know sorry by the way you have latest PC or old PC I mean great PC I have usable pc

If you have great PC I tell you steps to how to make them hd
what steps?

SomberShroud

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
How he make them hd I know but I don't have great PC to upscale photos if you have then I tell you
I also use 4xHDCube 4 which costs $3 to gain access to. (you can use 4xHDCube 3 which is free at a small dip to quality)
Ok, so I've decided to separate the concept art from the rest of the replacements for TMNT Battle Nexus 2, as that part is going to take a month to complete. here is the partial link (in 2 parts cause of power issues) Download both and install to same location.
Edit: Was able to do concept art today and merged all downloads to single link. No longer have power issues
https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApJOQlD7y1v-kRi0G3NXqn9juqAK?e=AuwF7v

Last edited by SomberShroud,

cvu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I also use 4xHDCube which costs $3 to gain access to. (you can use 3xHDCube which is free at a small dip to quality)
Ok, so I've decided to separate the concept art from the rest of the replacements for TMNT Battle Nexus 2, as that part is going to take a month to complete. here is the partial link (in 2 parts cause of power issues) Download both and install to same location.
P1: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApJOQlD7y1v-kRXDgNSHgsBg9Gbs?e=HPYeWh
P2: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApJOQlD7y1v-kRYzAgkfSlG_YPZR?e=9jzZHS
Thanks for doing

So your PC power issue has fixed greetings

I also dump tmnt 3 mutant nightmare texture too I have manage time to play this game

what kind of power issue you have

thanks for single link

hey i dump total 2557 texture of tmtn2 battle nexus the upscaled folder you provided show only 1950
now lloading ot upscale a s rank not upscale also the hud are not upscale either

Last edited by cvu,

SomberShroud

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for doing

So your PC power issue has fixed greetings

I also dump tmnt 3 mutant nightmare texture too I have manage time to play this game

what kind of power issue you have

thanks for single link

hey i dump total 2557 texture of tmtn2 battle nexus the upscaled folder you provided show only 1950
now lloading ot upscale a s rank not upscale also the hud are not upscale either
whoops sorry, I tried out a new format for upscaling (RGBA) and I guess it didn't work. I'll try a different one and test it out for you before publishing the fix.

evanft

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

How about you do the upscaling yourself instead of constantly pestering someone else?

SomberShroud

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
whoops sorry, I tried out a new format for upscaling (RGBA) and I guess it didn't work. I'll try a different one and test it out for you before publishing the fix.
I checked and the textures load fine. I think you downloaded when there were 3 different parts. I already uploaded the full download link.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 - Battle Nexus_SLUS-20981_20231215173905.png

cvu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I checked and the textures load fine. I think you downloaded when there were 3 different parts. I already uploaded the full download link.
View attachment 408964
Ok sorry no problem bro thanks for upscaling tmnt 2 battle nexus

How about you do the upscaling yourself instead of constantly pestering someone else?
What is your problem sir I don't have good computer I have corei5 2th second generation without graphic card with 200gb ssd and 150gb hdd thats why I ask this kind man

Last edited by cvu,

Skywa1ker7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes...Mini
idk, my phone also goes in and out of charging which makes me think it is just power in general cutting out. also I have a freezer, mini fridge and PC all running simultaneously which could easily trip the power surge on my power strip and I heard that power supplies lower in their total wattage over time and I bought this one a year ago and it just barely powers my Graphics Card at the time and it's known for having high millisecond power spikes every few hours which leads me to believe it is power surges.
Fridge on that power strip. Wall outlet only. Like a portable heater, mine fried on a strip. Says plug in wall solo bcz of wattage.

SomberShroud

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Yes...Mini

Fridge on that power strip. Wall outlet only. Like a portable heater, mine fried on a strip. Says plug in wall solo bcz of wattage.
I fixed the original issue (CPU needed thermal paste re-applied), as for the wattage, I calculated the wattage that the strip can handle vs how much load it is taking and it's fine. I'm more worried about dust collecting on my mini-fridges little condenser as I haven't checked it in a couple years.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: