SadOrigami

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
Added labels: "PCSX2 currently doesn't support UHD".
Added "For Gamers" section in tutorial
Reformatted entire list to include OG and Edit Status
Added Donation link to list
Donation link?? You are copying my list! I'm contacting the cyber police, consequences will never be the same! :gun:
Just kidding haha. You can take whatever you want from my list in case you liked something ♡

I like the changes, but the 4K resolution is supported by the emulator!
I see too much Lollypop, I hate that model... :wacko: That's it, I'm calling the cyber police!

SomberShroud

OP
Trophies
Website
hifi4everyone.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
Donation link?? You are copying my list! I'm contacting the cyber police, consequences will never be the same! :gun:
Just kidding haha. You can take whatever you want from my list in case you liked something ♡

I like the changes, but the 4K resolution is supported by the emulator!
I see too much Lollypop, I hate that model... :wacko: That's it, I'm calling the cyber police!
Aw frigg, I messed up the spelling again which can be misinterpreted, It should say "UHD Textures are currently not supported by PCSX2"
I hope someone got fired for that blunder :wacko:

Last edited by SomberShroud,

SomberShroud

OP
Trophies
Website
hifi4everyone.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
I just read the moderator message on Selling packs/hosting off-site content. Let me state that my site will never contain ads or wares of any kind. The site exists for educational purposes only and posts made in this thread are meant as changelogs/updates for the site. The site is not intended as a replacement for the GBAtemp forums. Without the GBAtemp forums, the site couldn't exist.

Reactions: Zyute and KevinMI

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: