Homebrew PCSX Revolution

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm not sure what this IS exactly either. I haven't tried it out much, but I do know that SoTN doesn't appear to work on it (though ToP seems to, albiet slowly....I think that's mostly just the sound though). I've asked around on the EmulateMii site for information, to see if they know about it.

Hopefully they'll get back to me.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
QUOTE said:
About:
It's only a playground, so do not expect much.
Come on
rolleyes.gif
...I don't think that one man can "beat" the EmulateMii-Team...he better should join WiiSX, and not make a new Emu, which is based on WiiSX...all that sounds like a pure fail to me...

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pcsx reloaded is a branch of the PC emulator PCSC which Wiisx also uses... I'm not sure it's a rip off of Wiisx so much as it uses the same base sources for the emulator.

Competition is actually BETTER for improvement, not worse. Though it's hardly competition when both products are completely free...

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
By looking at the code, it's simply a fork of the SVN version of wiisx (pcsxgc), except some additionnal controller & sd/usb support, which is really not a hard task to do...

I would not hold my breathe on this project, anybody can recompile code and add some basic features which are already in most opensource emulators, emukiddid's crew probably know much better about emulation techniques & optimizations... I'm sure most people would start saying "omg, they need to work together blablabla" but I don't really think this would help them to know how to add Classic Controller support in WiiSx
biggrin.gif

At least, that did make them releasing a beta of their current progress on wiisx, see here (didn't have tested yet but seems very promising as they based their work on an improved version of pcsx with better compatibilty)

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I tried Tenchu (the first on PSX) and the thing got stuck loading files from the bin/cue the game never ran. I tried this emu because USB support, I´m running out space on my SD =P

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OriginalHamster said:
I tried Tenchu (the first on PSX) and the thing got stuck loading files from the bin/cue the game never ran. I tried this emu because USB support, I´m running out space on my SD =P

Well it works fine on WiiSX, albeit some sound issues. It's a pretty managable size too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/f8gq43e