Homebrew PCSX ReARMed compatibility list

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What's the point of using the forwarder? In my test the speed is the same, also i don't know if it is updated to latest core
It doesnt matter anyways, i tried both ways and at least to me, who am not an expert by any means in the matter, Seems that the game is not compatible in many ways, I could not make the memory card to work, and even if outside of battle works like a charm, as soon as i get a battle it get stucks during the transition, So my method to make it works isnt wort jack....So...My bad, If you van make it work id love to be told how : D

DottMark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It doesnt matter anyways, i tried both ways and at least to me, who am not an expert by any means in the matter, Seems that the game is not compatible in many ways, I could not make the memory card to work, and even if outside of battle works like a charm, as soon as i get a battle it get stucks during the transition, So my method to make it works isnt wort jack....So...My bad, If you van make it work id love to be told how : D
I will try when i will have time, i'm not taking care of emulation on 3ds from a couple of months, i'm using a switch as emulation device.

DottMark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Do you happen to know if psx drain the 3ds battery faster? Im under that impression
I did some test, i'm using FF8 italian release, i got some minor graphical issue, but the game is looking fine to me, i saved the game, also i won a battle. The save file working fine. I'm using a retroarch build on 3ds of a couple of months ago.
As i said, just use last retroarch build. (BTW, i guess are we talking about n3ds/n2ds, i'm right?)
The battery goes down fast, psx emulation is pushing hardware to get the job done.

Attachments

• photo_5947135924104182971_y.jpg
    photo_5947135924104182971_y.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: Maximumbeans

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I did some test, i'm using FF8 italian release, i got some minor graphical issue, but the game is looking fine to me, i saved the game, also i won a battle. The save file working fine. I'm using a retroarch build on 3ds of a couple of months ago.
As i said, just use last retroarch build. (BTW, i guess are we talking about n3ds/n2ds, i'm right?)
The battery goes down fast, psx emulation is pushing hardware to get the job done.
Huuuu hoho, i like what i see, im gona do that today, retroarch built it is, Good thing i know the same so good that i can play it in any language and know exactly whats going on and what is what...except japanese but italian i can kinda understand 75%,

Yes yes, the N3DS, i play chrono cross and the batery runs dry fast, Good to hear is not an issue with my 3ds but a common thing when you play psx in a console that wasnt designed for it,

Question, I dont need eboots in retoarch right? just regular .bin or .iso?

DottMark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Huuuu hoho, i like what i see, im gona do that today, retroarch built it is, Good thing i know the same so good that i can play it in any language and know exactly whats going on and what is what...except japanese but italian i can kinda understand 75%,

Yes yes, the N3DS, i play chrono cross and the batery runs dry fast, Good to hear is not an issue with my 3ds but a common thing when you play psx in a console that wasnt designed for it,

Question, I dont need eboots in retoarch right? just regular .bin or .iso?
If you open the compatibility list you will find all usefull information about compatibility, i wrote a lote about performance configuration. Usually you have to convert to chd for better load speed.

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If you open the compatibility list you will find all usefull information about compatibility, i wrote a lote about performance configuration. Usually you have to convert to chd for better load speed.
I will do, i apreciate the help mate, FF8 is my third favourite game of all time, i know that having it on 3ds is mostly a novelty but it feels close to home
Post automatically merged:

I was wondering if you could share your setttings with me wich are the optimal for best performance is what im looking for, 100% Of cpu doesnt seem to be diferent than regular

Last edited by Absolute_Vile,
Reactions: DottMark

DottMark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I will do, i apreciate the help mate, FF8 is my third favourite game of all time, i know that having it on 3ds is mostly a novelty but it feels close to home
Post automatically merged:

I was wondering if you could share your setttings with me wich are the optimal for best performance is what im looking for, 100% Of cpu doesnt seem to be diferent than regular
Final fantasy 8 is great with his flaws, i completed once and is enough.
Set video sync to off, it should be enough. If not, see compatibility list or post here.
3ds will not keep up with most high demanding psx games, but a lot of arcade games works fine, rpg are good since fps is not a must, most 3d action games are not worth to me, the screen sometimes is too small, the speed option lay down the graphics of the games...
But the 3ds some times is like a treasure chest, gba games, ds and 3ds are a lifetime library. All other emulated console are a plus, the console is very pocket and with 128gb of storage a lot of games will fit. On my switch i have like... 5 or 6 games with 128 gb of storage.

Reactions: NanashiFinal13

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto