Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, no... But we're a team composed by people which focuses on different things: dela on emunand, felipejfc on eshop spoof and regionfree, motezazer on firmloader ecc.. And i'm the one who organizes everything into some code files with a nice gui ;)

I see then dela I dont think ive ever seen one of your posts but how is Emunand coming along?

Reactions: Margen67

benserwa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have Smash Bros. as well, I will see if it has 9.2 upgrade!

If I dump Smash Bros. to a ROM and convert it to CIA can I install it with Pasta CFW and boot it?

dela

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I see then dela I dont think ive ever seen one of your posts but how is Emunand coming along?

I'm at work now, this past week I was studying for a delivery for a university exam.
Now I'm writing the "draft" of the code. as there will be news update. Also I am quite looking forward to having emunand, I do not like playing with sysnand. in Italian you can say well "pasticiare" XD

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Smash Bros. as well, I will see if it has 9.2 upgrade!

If I dump Smash Bros. to a ROM and convert it to CIA can I install it with Pasta CFW and boot it?

If you mean the actual game, sure.
If you mean the update, not to my knowledge.

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have a question:
When I install CIA to sysnand where are they stored? What information is written in sysnand?

i THINK that it installs to the SD card and all that's stored in actual NAND is the title files. which basically just tells your 3ds "this game exists" i could be completely wrong though

benserwa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I try to boot Pasta CFW from Homebrew Channel on an O3DS 4.2.0-9-US, I get "An Error Has Occured" and I am force to reboot the 3DS.

I tried re-installing Ninjhax.

EDIT: Pasta CFW 1.1.1 worked! 1.2 didn't :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus