Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaMon90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Question, I have already devmenu and some games installed, when i run this cfw will devmenu work again on sysnand? And i can install every game or only legit games?

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Got a question about SSB DLCs.
I've got a legal version of SSB and I wanted to play with one of the coolest Pokemon, Mewtwo. I installed a CIA I found on the internet but couldn't manage to make it work. Mewtwo doesn't appear on the character selection screen. (I've got the last update of SSB and I tried both in "normal" Sysnand and in PastaCFW mode...)

Is it impossible?

coolfuze

Trophies
XP
Country
with nop90 POC mset 4.5 is it possible to have a 9.2 sysnand and a 4.5 mset all without needing CN?

night_hawk

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Got a question about SSB DLCs.
I've got a legal version of SSB and I wanted to play with one of the coolest Pokemon, Mewtwo. I installed a CIA I found on the internet but couldn't manage to make it work. Mewtwo doesn't appear on the character selection screen. (I've got the last update of SSB and I tried both in "normal" Sysnand and in PastaCFW mode...)

Is it impossible?

Did you install the 1.7 update via .cia aswell? or downloaded via eshop?

Anyway, anyone tried to install a cia theme?

ninb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, guys. I did a downgrade, and installed Pasta on my 4.2. How i can do upgrade the firmware up to 9.2 with worked mset?

Reactions: Margen67

splatool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
Cannot Smash Bros to load at all have try many many different version on EUR 3DS Old (9.2), tried US and EUR versions without and with latest 1.7 update and always "an error occurred" after 3ds logo on trying start. ALL games other than this has worked including the other newer games like majora's mask and others....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT