Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smasbros

Trophies
XP
Country
just install a cia, or run the ones you already have installed from the store.
they simply work in pasta cfw, just like pbt cfw.
they do not work in stuff like gw.

Hi, cearp thx for ur response! And the GBA title can be a cia file for install? not .gba?

Reactions: Margen67

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Why are some people telling it is risky to install CIAs on SYSnand? I did it and everything works fine. But can my 3DS be bricked by installing CIAs or?

Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why are some people telling it is risky to install CIAs on SYSnand? I did it and everything works fine. But can my 3DS be bricked by installing CIAs or?

I don't think so, I even tried launching those CIAs without the patch and it just says it can't launch it, the only con about not having Emunand is that we can't have potential future updates to support newer games...

yes it is possible.

Care to explain further? A simple yes won't convince me...

Reactions: Margen67 and SLiV3R

Toni456

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i keep getting an error trying to boot on O3DS 9.2E it keeps telling me arm11 exploit failed when i go to run the arm9 payload, ofc i made sure all the files and everything were fine and followed the steps over again but i did load arm9 payload first without getting an error any idea why this is happening?

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think so, I even tried launching those CIAs without the patch and it just says it can't launch it, the only con about not having Emunand is that we can't have potential future updates to support newer games...

Care to explain further? A simple yes won't convince me...
Ask cearp to write you a malicious cia that will brick your system. He claims he can do it. :)

Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
France
copying CIAs via ftp takes a hell lot of time, installing them also does, really this isn't very practical, I wish the 3DS had a USB port just like the PSP, any modder here could do something like this?

It was bearable with the 3DS but with the n3DS I'm way too lazy to remove the plastic protection :/

pdapanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
copying CIAs via ftp takes a hell lot of time, installing them also does, really this isn't very practical, I wish the 3DS had a USB port just like the PSP, any modder here could do something like this?

It was bearable with the 3DS but with the n3DS I'm way too lazy to remove the plastic protection :/

Why not USE microSD management?

Reactions: Idaho and Margen67

kirbysmashed

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not landing on the screen after launching BRAHMAN and the payload. it's freezing when I try to execute the payload after loading it with no options on the top screen. I'm using ninjihax, and an old 3ds on 9.2.0-20E like in the video. any help or ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVMvART9kb8