Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I love Pasta :)

I have installed over 50 NES games and put them in a folder.
Installed 5 GBA. They work perfect, but unfortunately they can't be seen in main menu. The same goes for the DSIWARE. installed Zelda - four swords <3
I also installed over 20 3dsware CIAS. Works Perfectly :)

<3

can i ask how you're playing them if they're not seen in the main menu?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Am I the only one who see nes and gba games apear on home menu when installed?
nope, if people install the correct region games they will show up, but even if you install the incorrect region, you can boot up NTR once to get them all to show up on the homescreen still

VuuI

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I've got a new 3DS, I'm trying to get my Acekard 2i to work,but for some reason Flashcardtimewarp.cia won't install. Anyone know if it's even possible to restore Acekart 2i's functionality on 9.0?

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I've got a new 3DS, I'm trying to get my Acekard 2i to work,but for some reason Flashcardtimewarp.cia won't install. Anyone know if it's even possible to restore Acekart 2i's functionality on 9.0?
Some flashcarts that were blocked in 4.5 will be unaffected by flashcardtimewarp.cia

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France

You have to uninstall the cia you want to downgrade first (with FBI)

But it can't work on new 3ds because you need one step more for acekard 2i : You have to downgrade the TWL FIRM with the 3.0 version (max) and new 3ds start with 8.0...

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
By GBA games supported, you mean the original ones or the .cia ones?

If it's the later, it might be interesting as right now, there is no way to play them other than having them from the Ambassador version (can't even buy them).

Can't test myself as my hardmodded 3DS is a japanese one and I don't have the japanese Cubic Ninja (only the european one).

prototech

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think GW is dead now?

Pasta supports GBA & DSiWare (GW doesnt)
Pasta supports plugins (GW doesnt)

Do you think GW can surprise us again?

They are definitely not dead. In fact, if Gateway is smart, they will step their game up and continue to make a more desirable product. Right now they have emuNAND, region free, game update spoofing, newer games support like Xenoblade, and money behind them. Gateway could just as easily add a feature to use Gateway mode on sysNAND in the same way that Pasta does which would allow GBA and DSiWare, and they are much more likely to get the new keys for the N3DS for 9.6+ emuNAND support.

Reactions: Margen67
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro