ROM Hack [Partial Patch] NEWLOVEPLUS+ English Translation

AttackOtter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
need help with this new bit on a953.xml:
Why not just mark the file and leave it for the translator we get eventually? I mean, all new text is going to have to be translated anyway so leaving it marked keeps someone from screwing up the translation there.

Last edited by AttackOtter,

AttackOtter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you guys need any help with the translation, perhaps I could offer my skills? JPTL-5 with proficient knowledge regarding vocab and kana in particular.
That'd be wonderful, though right now most of the work is trying to get the original DS scripts and their translations organized to import them into NLP+, so new translation work won't be necessary for a while.

Keimeow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DESTINED
TO
FAIL
That'd be wonderful, though right now most of the work is trying to get the original DS scripts and their translations organized to import them into NLP+, so new translation work won't be necessary for a while.
I wouldn't trust him. He's clearly trolling because he keeps saying stupid shit and the mods keep removing his shit posts.

Reactions: Arubaro

Sabishinbo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't trust him. He's clearly trolling because he keeps saying stupid shit and the mods keep removing his shit posts.
Nah. I actually like weeb games like this. It'd be nice to contribute back to the community for once. (RIP ZZT3 translation, dead but not forgotten ;_;7)

Keimeow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah. I actually like weeb games like this. It'd be nice to contribute back to the community for once. (RIP ZZT3 translation, dead but not forgotten ;_;7)
Well, if you don't behave poorly, then sure. But just to be safe, we aren't giving you folder access until you make a contribution.

mgod

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey. I'm a useless passerby dropping in to offer a slice of moral support. Although my knowledge of coding and translating is evidently dwarfed by everyone in this thread, I just want to let you know that your work and effort is highly appreciated. Keep it up guys. I'm positively looking forward to the final result.

Keimeow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. I'm a useless passerby dropping in to offer a slice of moral support. Although my knowledge of coding and translating is evidently dwarfed by everyone in this thread, I just want to let you know that your work and effort is highly appreciated. Keep it up guys. I'm positively looking forward to the final result.

You don't really need much skill to help. There is plenty to do that doesn't require Japanese skill or being a programming nerd. Pm me and I'll fill you in if you want to help us.

Pikasack

What is a title
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just got to the second part in the English translation patch for the original Love Plus, it's a pretty good game.
It seems like this project is still active, i definately want to see this completed.

Keimeow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got to the second part in the English translation patch for the original Love Plus, it's a pretty good game.
It seems like this project is still active, i definately want to see this completed.
Yeppers, we're still hard at work on it. We have a lot of pre confession stuff done. I'm sick at the moment, so I've been slow, but don't worry, I'm still working.

YharnamBadass

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I like me some cute stories in a while to vent of my manliness (See profile pic), Love plus was a cool game, I would really like to see what the 3ds version has to offer :D

Keimeow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeppers, we're still hard at work on it. We have a lot of pre confession stuff done. I'm sick at the moment, so I've been slow, but don't worry, I'm still working.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I like me some cute stories in a while to vent of my manliness (See profile pic), Love plus was a cool game, I would really like to see what the 3ds version has to offer :D
It's worth your time. There are so many wonderful new events and features.

Pikasack

What is a title
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

It's worth your time. There are so many wonderful new events and features.

Is there any way i can help besides translating/coding?
(Or would Google Translate work? :P)

MegaHaxorus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What can I do to help? I'm currently taking Japanese courses at university, but I've only been studying here for a year. My Japanese knowledge is very basic. I would like to assist in any way, whether it be double checking translations or playtesting.

Keimeow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way i can help besides translating/coding?
(Or would Google Translate work? :P)
Add me on Skype: randommachine

What can I do to help? I'm currently taking Japanese courses at university, but I've only been studying here for a year. My Japanese knowledge is very basic. I would like to assist in any way, whether it be double checking translations or playtesting.
Add me on Skype: randommachine

Dgrin

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
yeah, the reason we don't post here is cause we're working on this project, but we do actually need all the help we can get, the more people that can participate the faster we'll have this ready so PM or add at Skype to help..

Last edited by Dgrin,
Reactions: MegaHaxorus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Eat a Snickers!
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Almond Joys got nuts!
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good afternoon
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good afternoon