XP
Country
United States
++++++++++++++++++++[GAME]++++++++++++++++++
「NEWラブプラス+」/「NEWLOVEPLUS+」

+++++++++++++++++++[SCREENS]++++++++++++++++++
pjhphj.png~original

+++++++++++++[DOWNLOAD]+++++++++++++
[NLPPATCH] : Visit often to own the latest patch version.
「NEWラブプラス+」 PLUGIN AND PATCH INSTRUCTIONS FOR
HANS/NTR/CFW/LUMA8.0/FLASHCARDS/3DS/CIA/CITRA.
+++++++++++++[STATUS_Tr28%]+++++++++++++
Experiencing some technical issues,
Translation might be: updated periodically.
Access data about a continuation effort
by another team linked here and here.

+++++++++++++[PROGRESS]+++++++++++++
We do occasionally add new updated parts to the translation, and there are additional, already
translated parts waiting for more advanced hacking tools to be created before they can be implemented,
but this partial patch project's status should be considered completed and used as is.
Looking for a translation team or proficient translators & proofreaders
to continue the project by handling the remaining 'NEW' scripts
We're also currently experiencing a few issues with our hacking tools.
If you'd like to help, participate or beta-test contact Skype:LovePlusProject.
+++++++++++++++++[KNOWN ISSUES]++++++++++++++++
- Name tags in the dialogue boxes have just a 4 character count limit so the
heroine names: Nene, Rinko and Manaka do not all fit in the box causing it to stretch
and it becomes annoying when it constantly changes size. for now we decided to leave
the heroine name tags in Japanese.
- there's a smaller character count limit when it comes to script sentences that have a
nickname tag so after adding the English nickname translations some of them are way too
long to fit into just one sentence and they unfortunately break the isolated nickname lines
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
[Beta-Testers] please report any errors you might come across here.
If you were part of the beta-testing and own an inferior patch version : patch files
were meant for personal use/beta-testing, please do not mirror, upload or pass around a

patched rom version that might cause a lot of problems for us and confusion for users, thank you.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This 28%/partial translation project is a LP2NLP+ script
integration originating from jjjewel's team project.
Thank you to anyone who contributed to this project and made it a possibility!

Last edited by Dgrin,

megazero1x1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I too have tried before and reffered to multiple users here like the guys who worked on fire emblem if translation patch.
It seems like no one know how to extract the text from these '.dbin2' and '.sbin' files. (I could be wrong about the file extensions.)

Makein

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, i too ask some guys, but they say that don't know how it worked...
And find 1 guy who (if he say true translate start of game) translated here, but stoped
(He still don't answer me (3 weeks ago i ask him))

Last edited by Makein,

sudloa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Reactions: Momo333

Makein

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a fan of this game series too.
It's very interesting to know that you launch translation project for new LP+.
But I don't have any intel on rom hacking nor jap language.

Have you ever looked on this thread?
http://loveplusenglish.proboards.com/thread/781/translation-project-official-complete-guide

On that forum, there are a lot of fans for LP series.

Hope you find the way to go next.
Cheers!
Yeah, i already looked on it... And p.m. some people about it...
Still they don't know
And create thread about it too

Last edited by Makein,

Dgrin

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
hi Makein, here is all the information I have gathered for making this a possibility to play the game with a translation patch for everyone who owns a 3/2DS and an original cart of the game:
http://newrinkoplus.tumblr.com/post/133797125962/newラブプラス-region-free-translation-project

have you found the scripts yourself? I see they're from the first New Love Plus game and sadly that does raise the issue with the game being unplayable without the patch. I think a goal would be to find the scripts from 「NEWラブプラス+」 instead since it will be a lost effort to try and translate 「NEWラブプラス」.

Last edited by Dgrin,

Makein

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi Makein, I didn't notice your post on the LovePlus forum before.
here is all the information I have gathered for making this a possibility:
http://newrinkoplus.tumblr.com/post/133797125962/newラブプラス-region-free-translation-project

have you found the scripts yourself? I see they're from the first New Love Plus game and sadly that does raise the issue with the game being unplayable without the patch.
I think a goal would be to find the scripts from 「NEWラブプラス+」 instead since it will be a lost effort to try and translate 「NEWラブプラス」.
Well, i agreed... But i dont find text in script files and in big file compressed file :(
I unpacked 3ds rom, looks in files and use unpacker like (https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-new-love-plus-unpacker.403943/ )
But still... Looks like they compressed somewhere

Last edited by Makein,

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Well, why not? Changes NLPP have more text in scenario + clothes + date places (?) + ar camera mode
(What is right, not sure)
The scripts you've provided are form the older game right? New Love Plus? and not New Love Plus Plus?

Can anyone upload the script files of the newer game? I'll be getting a copy if the game from my friend, I"ll dump it personally then only can I do anything. Till then, someone?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

AHAHAHA has anyone tried MS Word with Japanese encoding? I might be onto something here
Edit: Might not be anything, but still anyone who knows japanese can check?

Edit 2: JACKPOT
https://sites.google.com/site/loveplustrans/technical-info#TOC-ARC-and-BIN-archives

Also look at this-http://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Love_Plus:File_Formats

He has given hints about how to go around the New Love + stuff

Last edited by raystriker,

Dgrin

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
aaah great to see people gathering and helping! ^___^ yes it would be wiser to work directly on 「NEWラブプラス+」, sadly it doesn't offer horizontal/3D mode like the first 'NEW' game but it has a lot more content and also the "honeymoon" trips to different real life locations plus it's a "complete" game unlike the first 'NEW' one that took a few patches to make it playable and people without a Japanese region 3DS will not be able to update to those fix patches..

Last edited by Dgrin,

Makein

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The scripts you've provided are form the older game right? New Love Plus? and not New Love Plus Plus?

Can anyone upload the script files of the newer game? I'll be getting a copy if the game from my friend, I"ll dump it personally then only can I do anything. Till then, someone?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

AHAHAHA has anyone tried MS Word with Japanese encoding? I might be onto something here
Edit: Might not be anything, but still anyone who knows japanese can check?

Edit 2: JACKPOT
https://sites.google.com/site/loveplustrans/technical-info#TOC-ARC-and-BIN-archives

Also look at this-http://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Love_Plus:File_Formats

He has given hints about how to go around the New Love + stuff
Strange thing that in utf8 i have crap and on ansi i see some text, but text what i read in prologue dont appear in any of this files
Whats more, i already saw this text, but its need be extracted first and to be created tool to pack it back... (This text not scenarios files, i think... or coded)

aaah great to see people gathering and helping! ^___^
yes it would be wiser to work directly on 「NEWラブプラス+」,
sadly it doesn't offer horizontal/3D mode like the first 'NEW' game but
it has a lot more content and also the "honeymoon" trips to different real life locations
plus it's a "complete" game unlike the first 'NEW' one that took a few patches to make it playable
and people without a Japanese region 3DS will not be able to update to the patches..
Strange thing that i cant play in NLPP, i mean that game boot normal, but i cant go father main menu... In NLP all good...

Last edited by Makein,

Dgrin

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Strange thing that i cant play in NLPP, i mean that game boot normal, but i cant go father main menu... In NLP all good...

what method are you using, cause booting the original 3DS Cart with The Homebrew Launcher works perfectly fine for me..

Last edited by Dgrin,

Makein

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what method are you using (NINJHAX with the ROM for instance?) cause booting the original 3DS Cart with The Homebrew Launcher works perfectly fine for me..
Gateway...
Game booting, but i don't find menu New game... Choose all options...
Or maybe it was not NLPP, but other application for it... No, it cant be... size was large 2Gb
(Spoiler=Almost unpacked rom, soon upload script files for NLPP! How someone requested)

Find some text in nlpp (but not in script files) Her little of it
Code:
「小春日和」がいつの季語か答えなさい。  冬 春 秋  TOP以下の熟語の正しい意味を答えなさい。
however that may
be  それはともかくも    どんなときでも   なんとしてでも   以下の熟語の正しい意味を答えなさい。
ever after   その後ずっと  後はもう無い  もう来ない 以下の熟語の正しい意味を答えなさい。
came to a head   恋が実る    恋に破れる 恋しく思う 以下の慣用句の正しい訳を答えなさい。
It rains cats and
dogs.  土砂降りの雨が降る 今にも雨が降りそう 天気雨が降る  以下の慣用句の正しい訳を答えなさい。
apple of discord 争いの種    平和の象徴 自然主義的な  以下の慣用句の正しい訳を答えなさい。
A little bird told
me that…    風の便りでは  確信しているのは    前向きな話では   以下の日本語に最も近い意味の自動詞を答えなさい。
「予約する」 book    moderate    land    以下の日本語に最も近い意味を選びなさい。
「引退する」 get straight    be flourished   throw the glove 以下の日本語に最も近い意味を選びなさい。
「恋に落ちる」  become love struck  revive one's love   be blinded by love  以下の日本語の意味にあわないものを選びなさい。
Looks like some parts already translated or this some chains with files-events
Hmm... No, it's english lesson?
「恋に落ちる」 become love struck revive one's love be blinded by love 以下の日本語の意味にあわないものを選びなさい。
「I fall in love」 become love struck revive one's love be blinded by love Please select the ones that do not meet the meaning of the following Japanese lines.

This scenario file? WTF i found... I think it's not, but i mean... game use this :/ right?
Could someone post 1 full line from game?

This interesting, but i sadly cant understand fully it.

Last edited by Makein,

Dgrin

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
oh i recognize this part, it's from studying English with her and you're suppose to give the right answer...

Last edited by Dgrin,
Reactions: Momo333

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...