ROM Hack [Partial Patch] NEWLOVEPLUS+ English Translation

Dgrin

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Is it possible to make a menu translation first?

Until the hacking tools are completed we cannot offer an easy batch method to replace the graphics in the game, a lot of progress on the creation of these tools has been made but the team of programmers who have volunteered to help with this have a lot on their plate with other 3DS game titles so we're currently on a waiting list.

Last edited by Dgrin,
Reactions: sadoku

shinhirou

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Do you guys have a discord server or something of the like so people can join and see progress reports and updates.

Dgrin

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Do you guys have a discord server or something of the like so people can join and see progress reports and updates.

We have a discord channel but it's only for the translation team to communicate and solve issues interactively, sorry.

RexyGames

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey there, Thanks for all your hard work! I would like to help you guys translate the game. I don’t know Japanese, but I can help proofread or beta test the game.

Reactions: Dgrin

haz304

Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
Oh my, I finally managed to get the patch working on my 3DS YAY! \(*w*)/, It's sad that the project is still not yet finish last time I checked was 1 year ago I hope you guys finish it soon :yay3ds:. By the way I'm a 3D modeler and Designer and have very little knowledge about programming so I cannot help with the tool but let me know if you need help with Design stuffs. I also did a little research about ETC texture compression and found a program that can compress PNG image via ETC1 but output to PNG:wacko: and while digging deeper I know there is a class name : ETC1Util which able to compresses an image into an ETC1Texture in android.opengl but it seem to only available on android :hateit: I'm not sure if any of this help you but I hope it does :D.

Reactions: Dgrin

Dgrin

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I also did a little research about ETC texture compression and found a program that can compress PNG image via ETC1 but output to PNG.

Correct, this is one of the file types we've been having an issue with, altering some of these texture files causes the game to freeze, it's also hard to build stable tools purposed for public usage that will be able to replace the files inside the img.bin easily, hence why any progress has been unfortunately been paused for now.

Reactions: haz304

tankball

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there any way someone can make a REAL tutorial? i've been fvcking with this patch for 3-4 days now and i have YET TO GET IT TO WORK. when i try and do a rebuild a get a BS vcruntime140d.dll error even though i reinstalled C++ and its all up-to-date. im right now recording myself trying to get this patch to work use the tutorials that r given...

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
is there any way someone can make a REAL tutorial? i've been fvcking with this patch for 3-4 days now and i have YET TO GET IT TO WORK. when i try and do a rebuild a get a BS vcruntime140d.dll error even though i reinstalled C++ and its all up-to-date. im right now recording myself trying to get this patch to work use the tutorials that r given...

https://github.com/LovePlusProject/NLPPATCH/blob/master/PLUGIN SUPPORT/NLPPATCH.LUMA8.0.README.txt

What you don't understand?
I'm not English speaker and get it...
It's easy to use, just read README

tankball

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
is luma that light blue start like thing jumping from some grass? if so i can only do "upgrade to stable ver. witch im already at" again this is why i like have videos showing how it needs to be done
No, Luma is the CFW you are using - the blue star is the updater. Have you actually read the readme? It is very straightforward.

tankball

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, Luma is the CFW you are using - the blue star is the updater. Have you actually read the readme? It is very straightforward.
ok, well try again late. if it works i'll reply saying it did but if it doesnt i'll reply with a video showing me using said guild. but for right now i want to do day to day stuff and watch Mister Metokur's stream

haz304

Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
ok, well try again late. if it works i'll reply saying it did but if it doesnt i'll reply with a video showing me using said guild. but for right now i want to do day to day stuff and watch Mister Metokur's stream
I manage to get my patch working via cia rebuild other methods seem to not work for me may be my Luma version is too high (10.0.1). I recommend you try to rebuild first however if you get some error during that may be try to use difference tool for rebuild after that you will get *.3ds and than convert it to *.cia and install to your 3ds using FBI the final size should be 1.6GB.

tankball

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I manage to get my patch working via cia rebuild other methods seem to not work for me may be my Luma version is too high (10.0.1). I recommend you try to rebuild first however if you get some error during that may be try to use difference tool for rebuild after that you will get *.3ds and than convert it to *.cia and install to your 3ds using FBI the final size should be 1.6GB.
i did try doing a rebuild but i got a .dll error so i couldnt do hints why i PMed u. im going to try what quanturncat said. i did a post myself asking what im doing wrong and u can watch (if u want) the 30 min video of me doing everthing it tells me to and it not doing it right

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up