PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ptle.jpg

Not unlike Xenoblade Chronicles and The Last Story before it, Nintendo of Europe is also preparing a limited edition for Pandora's Tower. The Wii action RPG, which requires you to feed beast meat to the main female character (now named Elena) to keep her alive and eventually rid her of a curse, will come in a steel case and include a 32-page artbook.

source

so thats the first black box wii game to come outside of japan

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok. just curious.
I havent played it either. Im planning to get a copy when it gets to the US.
You and Guildy are always hard to figure out with what you like and what you dont.

But anyways Pandora's Tower looks pretty sweet.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
FUCK. No controller or anything worthwhile. I hope the black box version comes to America. At least will look good with my collection of unopened Wii games.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
FUCK. No controller or anything worthwhile. I hope the black box version comes to America. At least will look good with my collection of unopened Wii games.
From what I remember playing the Japanese release, it plays with a WiiMote+Nunchuck and worked quite well with it.

Steelbook and artwork is pretty 'worthwhile' if you ask me :rolleyes:

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
From what I remember playing the Japanese release, it plays with a WiiMote+Nunchuck and worked quite well with it.

I'm used to playing One Piece games from Ganbarion.The art looks great and I'm not going to an artbook for a game I've never played before. Maybe if a sequel gets made for this game and I like it I'll buy the artbook for the next game.

Moreover, this better give Club Nintendo points.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm used to playing One Piece games from Ganbarion.The art looks great and I'm not going to an artbook for a game I've never played before. Maybe if a sequel gets made for this game and I like it I'll buy the artbook for the next game.

Moreover, this better give Club Nintendo points.
hey men... nobody is forcing you to buy the limited edition

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol