Rune Factory 4 Special is getting a limited "Archival Edition"

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Chary, Sep 9, 2019.

1. ThoD

ThoD GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"

Sep 8, 2017
    Greece
    For your example, you are forgetting bread is always FRESH, if you sold a loaf of bread from 7 years ago, would you sell it at full price?:P We are talking about a game that released and that's it, no additions over time or anything, then they suddenly add some stuff (that doesn't even change much) and re-release it for the same price while keeping the original at same price as well.

2. anhminh

anhminh Pirate since 2010

Sep 30, 2010
    Vietnam
    The game card is freshly make, or did you think they use the 3DS game card and wrap it up in Switch box? Even the game that was made, it still need to be ported over new system, and every part of it need money to make. If you boss ask you to do the same job you did yesterday on other computer for less pay check, would you do it?

Pluupy likes this.
  3. Inaurata_Sharps

Inaurata_Sharps Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 23, 2019
    United States
    You mean this money from the 3DS version? :unsure:

4. ThoD

ThoD GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"

Sep 8, 2017
    Greece
    They declared bankrupcy, then got bought by Marvelous, so yeah, Marvelous (who is the one making RF5) has more than enough money. Also, for anyone saying they are doing this to make money to finish RF5, XSEED is taking ALL earnings from this re-release, so yeah...

5. linuxares

linuxares I'm not a generous god!

Aug 5, 2007
    Sweden
    Them anime tiddis (Sakura series) will cover them all well ;)

ThoD likes this.
  6. Vivisector

Vivisector Member

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2019
    United States
    I really hope they improve the visuals upon final release. Those 3DS visuals did not upsacale well. Even in handheld mode I don't think it'll look presentable.

Pluupy likes this.
  7. Pluupy

Pluupy _(:3」∠)_

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    My sole mission is to marry my man Leon.