Hacking [ORIGINAL] Injectiine - Wii U Virtual Console Injector

dalthon44

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
At this point, anything. Nothing works. There's been an issue where the program crashes for the last two months.
Snes Injection works, i could injected Final fantsy II, Tetris Attack and Aladdin.

I post that yesterday, I want to try nes injection. Someone could, i have a error, that say "Title Id inccorrect"...

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Dang it... Same as the Wii VC injects, it probably doesn't boot... Wish people could patch it to get past that. :/ I have yet to find any console, portable or not, that I can play Goldeneye on nearly flawlessly... Besides my actual N64 and modded Original Xbox.

After reading the list, I see they injected the game into Mario Golf... Not sure why they'd do that, when DK64 would have been a better option in my opinion.

Last edited by Jayro,

artkingu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here you go guys.
Put it in /tools/CONSOLES/N64 and rename it to "N64.bat"

This worked for me for a couple of minutes, but when I typed y for the ready to install prompt, everything crashed and my files were deleted. Now I can't get past the first screen without it crashing.

If anyone has any ideas for fixing this, it would be greatly appreciated.

raflos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This worked for me for a couple of minutes, but when I typed y for the ready to install prompt, everything crashed and my files were deleted. Now I can't get past the first screen without it crashing.

If anyone has any ideas for fixing this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Does it give any error message?
I noticed my input files get deleted too, whether the install works or not.

headbanger

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For me, I get "N64 ROM not found".
I know I'm supposed to get, you know, my roms but I've got no instructions on what to do, where to put what... :(

Or is there a tutorial to do this manually?

Last edited by headbanger,

Blackshtarr

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, I finally got the time to fiddle around with this program, and I got Mario Party 1 injected into Mario Party 2 and it works like a charm. Thanks for that ^^
Now I want to inject Mario Party 3 into Mario Party 2, but when I install it and start it up, past the bootscreen it is just a black screen..
Now I saw that you have to change the header inside the ROM of 3 and I thought I did, but still same problem. I don't really know how hex editing works, but I thought that the change in de name should do it in offset 00000020. But yeah, that doesn't work. So my question is, what do I need to change to change that ROM header?
Thanks in advance :)

Hey, do you mind giving the files for mario party 1 and 2, my injects are not working. i play on WII U using loadiine so im looking for the [code, content, meta] folders, thanks!

Last edited by Blackshtarr,

andre1891

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is there any N64 Injector with GUI out? That here isnt good. Anytime I got error on last step. Wanna use it with loadiine. Wont convert. There isnt any error report and close so far. I dont know which error pups up

Last edited by andre1891,

raflos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any N64 Injector with GUI out? That here isnt good. Anytime I got error on last step. Wanna use it with loadiine. Wont convert. There isnt any error report and close so far. I dont know which error pups up

There is another one but its in development and doesn't work very well IMO.
I edited OP's script so that you can see errors, and it actually fixed the error for me. Try it out.

Here you go guys.

PascalLeroi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey, do you mind giving the files for mario party 1 and 2, my injects are not working. i play on WII U using loadiine so im looking for the [code, content, meta] folders, thanks!
Hey, sorry about the late reply. Not really that active here anymore ;) I'll take a look if I got them and otherwise I will try to inject them again

Sam9011X

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all, I am trying to inject GTA DS to my Wii U as a WUPHax installable file, using injectiine. I read that I need to use the SM64 DS meta, content and code files for the base rom, but I am having trouble finding them. Could anyone pelase tell me where I could find them? Thanks!

mrvandal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here you go guys.
This actually worked for me and I was able to inject a game to my wii u system but the game crashes right when I start the battle mode (Pokemon Stadium) I'm getting a message when injecting that says app.xml the system cannot find patch.. Do you know if maybe this small error is whats preventing the game from working properly or could it be a bad game file? I tried with two different U.S. versions but had the same problem. Thanks.

SOLLAZZATORE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey there! I made a "new" version of this tool.
Everything seems to work fine now but there's a downside: you need to manually supply a base rom in RAW format (code/content/meta), because you can't download it anymore using Injectiine.

Btw, now the program doesn't delete the content of the Files folder, so even if it fails you won't lose your roms/images.
I also added Dark Filter and Widescreen Frame options for N64 injections...
Tell me if you encounter any bug. ;)

Attachments

• Injectiine v1.23basic.rar
    7 MB · Views: 287
Last edited by SOLLAZZATORE,

LPPanther

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there! I made a "new" version of this tool.
Everything seems to work fine now but there's a downside: you need to manually supply a base rom in RAW format (code/content/meta), because you can't download it anymore using Injectiine.

Btw, now the program doesn't delete the content of the Files folder, so even if it fails you won't lose your roms/images.
I also added Dark Filter and Widescreen Frame options for N64 injections...
Tell me if you encounter any bug. ;)

I’m new to N64 injections on Wii U and your version of Injectiine seems to be the most up to date way to do it. However I don’t know where to get the base roms in RAW format. I’m sure it’s likely against the rules to ask for that or give that info but can you clarify exactly what I’m looking for? Do I need the rom listed on the compatibility chart as an N64 rom? Or the Wii U VC files for that game? I just don’t know what I’m looking for and how to get it into the RAW format you specify. Excuse my lack of knowledge, I’ve not done much on my Wii U except Wii, GC, and Wii U games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway +1