Original games wont work ¬_¬

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Sahduk, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Sahduk
    OP

Sahduk GBAtemp Regular

Oct 29, 2008
    United States
    UK
    My wii has been soft modded and all the back up discs work great, I only have a problem with the original discs. Every time I put in brawl it wont load up on the disc channel then in gamma I get an error code.

I have ciosrev14 neogamma 7 installed and my wii is version 3.4 i think.

2. Krestent

Krestent What to post?

Mar 31, 2009
    United States
    Try a different original game. If it works then get the Nintendo Lens Cleaning Kit, Brawl requires a cleaner laser than other games

3. Sahduk
    OP

Sahduk GBAtemp Regular

Oct 29, 2008
    United States
    UK
    It even happens with twilight princess and resident evil 4, super mario galaxy and a few others.

4. XFlak

XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Sep 12, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario
    update your IOSs (wait until later today or tomorrow and I'm releasing v2 of my nus auto downloader)

5. SumAznGuy

SumAznGuy Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 20, 2009
    Doesn't cIOS rev 14 have the Dual-Layer bug? So SSBB wouldn't work?.

Upgrade to rev17. Also tell me if that works, i has to update my cIOS and am wondering if the DL bug is truly gone in rev17

6. XFlak

XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Sep 12, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario
    well i dont have any dual layer backup disks to confirm it first hand, but i'm pretty sure rev 17 has the DL bug fixed.

If for some reason it's not, i know for a fact that cios249 rev13a has the dual layer bug fixed

i just released v2 of my nus auto downloader for windows HERE, that will help u upgrade your ios's

7. Sahduk
    OP

Sahduk GBAtemp Regular

Oct 29, 2008
    United States
    UK

I tried to do that but while I was doing the wad installation I got a ret error-1

8. Krestent

Krestent What to post?

Mar 31, 2009
    United States
    Is IOS38-64-v3867.wad on your SD card?!??!?

9. Sahduk
    OP

Sahduk GBAtemp Regular

Oct 29, 2008
    United States
    UK
    I tried again doing a network installtion and everything installed so I put smash brawl in the wii and it would show up on the disc channel, then I tried neogamma r7 and I got error code 1101 :S

all my other orignal games work on the disc channel now but work for a 10-15 mins before they crash and I get an error message.

But my back ups work perfectly fine no problems what so ever :S

10. Sahduk
    OP

Sahduk GBAtemp Regular

Oct 29, 2008
    United States
    UK
    I finally found out the problem [​IMG]

The lens on my wii was EXTREMELY dirty and full of dust, I had to use two of the cloths on the wii cleaning kit to remove everything, once that was done brawl played like a beautiful dream [​IMG]