Hacking Opinions on this flashcard?

H4X0R46

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only reliable flashcard site people on this site will link you to is http://nds-card.com, and the card you're asking about is this card, which I can vouch for: it's a good card. nds-card is GBAtemp's official sponsor, btw.

Thanks! It's more expensive here, but I'll go for legitimacy over price any day.

Its a pretty decent flashcart but I dont know if itll work on an updated 3ds.

I wonder..... my N3DS is on the newest US firmware 11.5.0-38U

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! It's more expensive here, but I'll go for legitimacy over price any day.

I wonder..... my N3DS is on the newest US firmware 11.5.0-38U
Nintendo stopped blocking flashcards around 7.x. I can confirm that the card works on at least 11.3, so it should work on 11.5. The site even mentions it works on the latest firmware.

Reactions: H4X0R46

H4X0R46

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo stopped blocking flashcards around v7.x. I can confirm that the card works on at least 11.3, so it should work on 11.5. The site even mentions it works on the latest firmware.

I just now noticed that a few seconds ago lol would this be a great option for DS roms and homebrew? I only really need those 2 things since my Sky3DS does 3DS roms well! ;)

H4X0R46

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm glad you dug this up! So basically the ones with a year printed are clones with code in the firmware to stop working? I'll just pay more for one that works! Now I saw this one from this site, this thing looks sketchy, but what do you think? http://www.modchipsdirect.com/r4i-sdhc-cheap.html I trust the site, ordered from them twice and got my items quickly. But this card is... hmm.....

EDIT: Taking a second look, "Dual-Core" printed on the label gives it away that it's a clone. Hmm...

Last edited by H4X0R46,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated