Hacking Open-Source Homebrew by Waninkoko

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks buby.
smile.gif

My PC hates Compiling at the moment.
frown.gif

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
wiiman123 said:
buby do you have any documentation for wad man 1.4?

Readme... cios requirements... so on..

[DISCLAIMER]:

- THIS APPLICATION COMES WITH NO WARRANTY AT ALL, NEITHER EXPRESS NOR IMPLIED. - THIS APPLICATION COMES WITH NO WARRANTY AT ALL, Neith EXPRESS NOR IMPLIED.
I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE IN YOUR WII CONSOLE I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE IN YOUR WII CONSOLE
BECAUSE OF A IMPROPER USAGE OF THIS SOFTWARE. Improper BECAUSE OF A USAGE OF THIS SOFTWARE.

[ DESCRIPTION ]: [DESCRIPTION]:

- WAD Manager is an application that allows you to (un)install - WAD Manager is an application that allows you to (a) install
WAD packages. WAD packages.

It lists all the available WAD packages in a storage device It lists all the available WAD packages in a storage device
so you can select which ones to (un)install. so you can select which ones to (un) install.

[ SUPPORTED DEVICES ]: [SUPPORTED DEVICES]:

- SDGecko. - SDGecko.
- Internal SD slot (with SDHC support). - Internal SD slot (with SDHC support).
- USB device. - USB device.

[ HOW TO USE ]: [HOW TO USE]:

1. 1. Create a folder called "wad" in the root of the storage device. Create a folder called "wad" in the root of the storage device.
2. 2. Copy all the WAD packages in the folder created in the step 1. Copy all the WAD packages in the folder created in the step 1.
3. 3. Run the application with any method to load homebrew. Run the application with any method to load homebrew.

[ NOTES ]: [NOTES]:

- If a Custom IOS is detected, WAD Manager will load it automatically to - If a Custom IOS is detected, WAD Manager will load it automatically to
take advantage of its benefits. take advantage of its benefits.

[ KUDOS ]: [KUDOS]:

- Team Twiizers/devkitPRO -> libogc - Team Twiizers / devkitPRO -> libogc
- svpe -> usbstorage driver - Svpe -> usbstorage driver
- All my betatesters. - All my betatesters.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pump the chocolate into my veins