Hacking [Online] Savegame converter 1.0 alpha

Goldving

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unsure if you could do this but a .duc to no$gba .sav version (no$gba's .sav is differently compressed than all other .savs) that would be sweet.

Please give me at least 3 no$gba .sav and I will be able to add this format on the script
wink.gif

Thanks
wink.gif

Give me a little bit, I'll get right on it.

Goldving

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I've put three of them into this zip. Note that No$gba uses its own weird compressed .sav that is completely different than the rest and there are no converters to it or from it to date. So if you can manage this, you're even more famous.
smile.gif

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zaqtlu

Got an estimated amount of time this could take? I'm really excited you're taking it on.
biggrin.gif

TheSpade

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
First off, excellent, excellent job on your works. Owning several of those cards, you've helped me greatly in converting them all onto one card, no matter which brand I choose. Just to give you a head's up, after doing some testing with my G6 DS Real (yes, review will be up sometime soon), I see that M3DSS/R4DS saves are the same as G6DSR, sub 512Kbyte .sav for 512Kbyte .0 obviously. Might be helpful to add for another update, but I would ask anyone else who has a G6DSR to help test this with various games.

Tested successfully:
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (USA)
Clubhouse Games (USA)
Metroid Prime: Hunters (USA)

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
OP
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
Okay, I've put three of them into this zip. Note that No$gba uses its own weird compressed .sav that is completely different than the rest and there are no converters to it or from it to date. So if you can manage this, you're even more famous.Â
smile.gif

Got an estimated amount of time this could take? I'm really excited you're taking it on.Â
biggrin.gif
Can you give me another savegames please ? I need more, sorry
tongue.gif

Shuny

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
First off, excellent, excellent job on your works. Owning several of those cards, you've helped me greatly in converting them all onto one card, no matter which brand I choose. Just to give you a head's up, after doing some testing with my G6 DS Real (yes, review will be up sometime soon), I see that M3DSS/R4DS saves are the same as G6DSR, sub 512Kbyte .sav for 512Kbyte .0 obviously. Might be helpful to add for another update, but I would ask anyone else who has a G6DSR to help test this with various games.

Tested successfully:
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (USA)
Clubhouse Games (USA)
Metroid Prime: Hunters (USA)
There is two linkers which makes 512ko saves : M3S and NinjaDS. Open the file with a text editor : If the savegame ends with ÿÿÿÿ then you must use the NinjaDS conversion, else if you see square characters you must use M3 Simply or R4 conversion.

M3S/R4 put 00 at the end of the file and NinjaDS FF so I did a conversion for each linkers but look likes it doesn't change anything in practice.
tongue.gif

Goldving

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I've put three of them into this zip. Note that No$gba uses its own weird compressed .sav that is completely different than the rest and there are no converters to it or from it to date. So if you can manage this, you're even more famous.Â
smile.gif

Got an estimated amount of time this could take? I'm really excited you're taking it on.Â
biggrin.gif

tongue.gif
I threw two more together real quick. Keep in mind these ones aren't full saved ones they are just 2 roms I quickly downloaded and opened and had it spit out .SAV files for, they may contain little to no actual save information. If somebody else could assist me here in giving you .SAV files that have real concrete saves in them from no$gba that'd be cool because I don't know if these will cut it. But they're the best I can do since I'm not playing any other games so I don't have any saves. Whew, long explanation... Anyway, here's the slapdash files:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/j6rmcc

Shuny

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

tongue.gif
I threw two more together real quick. Keep in mind these ones aren't full saved ones they are just 2 roms I quickly downloaded and opened and had it spit out .SAV files for, they may contain little to no actual save information. If somebody else could assist me here in giving you .SAV files that have real concrete saves in them from no$gba that'd be cool because I don't know if these will cut it. But they're the best I can do since I'm not playing any other games so I don't have any saves. Whew, long explanation... Anyway, here's the slapdash files:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/j6rmcc

Thank you,

I think the best way to do is simply to ask the author because i checked your saves and I see a header and something at the end of file, but the compression format, I don't know ... tried gz, tried tar, tried tar.gz, tried tar.bz2, tried bz2 ... nothing works :/

AngryBadger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having mixed suces getting SCOne to R4 conversion working. Yoshi Island worked but i cant get WarioWare touched to work. It doesnt generate any errors.

Would you like the .sav files?

Shuny

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
Im having mixed suces getting SCOne to R4 conversion working. Yoshi Island worked but i cant get WarioWare touched to work. It doesnt generate any errors.

Would you like the .sav files?
Of course, thx for the report
wink.gif

the M3 pokemon save that Gr4v3 is really strange, i'll support it but it's just strange
laugh.gif

Shuny

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
hmm, looks like it isn't working from M3 to DS-Xtreme (pokemon Pearl)

That's a problem of DS-X. It has problems with the pokemon save games. I tried using Pearl and Diamond at the same time but that didn't work, they save corrupted. Seems there's a bug in the DSX OS
I have'nt any problem on mine, and his problem is :

M3DSS put the data in first then empty data to have a file of 512kb :

M3DSS structure :

--- DATA ---
--- EMPTY ---

With his save I have that :

--- EMPTY ---
--- DATA ---

That why with this save, my converter only takes empty data
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright