Trophies
Website
vba-m.com
XP
Country
Australia
QUOTE said:
That was my one occasion, I guess.
However, it normally just goes black. I have my DS on mute, so I cannot say anything about the music.
I really wish I could delete my first two badges...

Play through it, once you get the ice gyms badge the event count increases again for some reason.

Olly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anng12 said:
so did u guys make a running patch yet?

or is it still WALKING?
I can almost guarantee you that, once a working patch is up, there will be no need to ask such questions.

PikaPerson01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Olly said:
Squall Leonhart said:
Olly said:
When I was in the Ilex Forest, my game half-crashed. Well, it only about half loaded. There was no tree in the spot to cut, though, when I approached its locations and pressed A, my game prompted me to cut. Would this be significant? (Froze right after I chose to cut)

Event locations can load without loading physical barriers and gfx.

a GFX core crash/error wouldn't allow you to walk through barriers, however i have on atleast one occasion been able to do so.
However, it normally just goes black. I have my DS on mute, so I cannot say anything about the music.
frown.gif

I'm pretty sure you can delete the first two with Pokesav (or, a Pokesav-like program), assuming this doesn't cause problems within your game (IE, needing to surf, needing to cut, etc etc.)

Olly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Squall Leonhart said:
QUOTE said:

Play through it, once you get the ice gyms badge the event count increases again for some reason.
I heard that it stops working completely after the fourth gym.
That's why I'm procrastinating getting there.

eumemo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edgewalker_001 said:
If we are on the topic of glitches due to the AP I *can* add my experiences:

Upon entering Violet city from the path with the wiggly tree, half of the city was replaced by black tiles, when I entered the black area I was transported into the gym, and upon exiting the game froze completely (No music playing)

I was using NO$GBA running the Pokefix2 pack, and I had 3 badges at the time.

Is this the fix people say it's working for no$gba?

About the RAM overflow theory, I've been using desmume for a while, and using a savestate right before a freeze, closing the program and opening it again loading the state would result in the freeze again, thing that would not occur if opening it again after saving in-game. So I'm more inclined to believe in the AP "event" freeze.

JustRob

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
anng12 said:
Can we start speaking ENGLISH?

This is america, WHEN POSTING SPEAK ENGLISH!

Rufen Sie nicht meine Raserei hervor, ich sollte frei sein, die Sprache zu sprechen, die ich wünsche

Edgewalker_001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Olly said:
Squall Leonhart said:
QUOTE said:

I heard that it stops working completely after the fourth gym.
That's why I'm procrastinating getting there.

I handed Morty his Gengar on a charred stick yesterday and I didn't see any change... It still freezes on every second or third event.

Olly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eumemo said:
Edgewalker_001 said:
If we are on the topic of glitches due to the AP I *can* add my experiences:

Upon entering Violet city from the path with the wiggly tree, half of the city was replaced by black tiles, when I entered the black area I was transported into the gym, and upon exiting the game froze completely (No music playing)

I was using NO$GBA running the Pokefix2 pack, and I had 3 badges at the time.

Is this the fix people say it's working for no$gba?

About the RAM overflow theory, I've been using desmume for a while, and using a savestate right before a freeze, closing the program and opening it again loading the state would result in the freeze again, thing that would not occur if opening it again after saving in-game. So I'm more inclined to believe in the AP "event" freeze.
The fix is in some other thread. -shrugs-

So I'm confused. Did it freeze, or did it not freeze?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Diddy - "I never touched her, that bitch is crazy." Video is released. Diddy - " Ok I did it, i am remorseful for my actions during my darkest times." Lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Glad that the Diddler got caught once again.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Iran ran out of options
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that