Hacking Old modded Wii - lost the SD card

KopaM

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone,
I have a modded Wii that I haven't touched for several years. It's running 4.3E (not sure if I updated it after I modded it, the Wii still works fine).

My problem is that all the files required for the modded Wii was located on that SD card and now I can't open any of the channels? I'm a complete noob, I forgot how everything works and I have no idea on what files I need for the channels to work again.
I remember that I had the ability to download ISO's and then play them on the Wii but yeah.. Forgot everything and lost all the files.

Opening channels like Homebrew channel results in a black screen and then I return to the main menu.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do you have a SD card in now, complete with an apps folder?
Seriously though in this case it's probably best to update your console and start again, following one of the guides in the tutorials section ;)

KopaM

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you have a SD card in now, complete with an apps folder?
Seriously though in this case it's probably best to update your console and start again, following one of the guides in the tutorials section ;)

Well uhm, I just downloaded the homebrew channel and put it on my SD card and everything worked fine.
I repeated the same process with all the other files and it went well - can't believe it was that easy!

Reactions: mightymuffy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-