Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

mariogamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hello again I have a doubt Game original what can I use to upgrade to firmware 5.3.2 ? I'm on firmware 3.0.0 hope you can help thank you again in advance I hope your answers a greeting

If you want a better loader,stay on this FW,because an IOSU will be here in few time at this FW.

Arif

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Which game are you trying? Maybe it's listed as not working in the compatability list.

- Super.Mario.3D.World.USA.WiiU-PoWeRUp
- NES.Remix.Pack.USA.WiiU-PoWeRUp
- Donkey_Kong_Country_Tropical_Freeze_EUR_MULTi5_WiiU-ABSTRAKT

According to the compatibility list the games should work.
If there was a way to dump my own discs I could try making my own backups and try that, but I'll have to wait for that.

reshiram1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you want a better loader,stay on this FW,because an IOSU will be here in few time at this FW.

hello mariogamer again I have a doubt It refers to what because an IOSU will be here in few time at this FW ? hope you can help thank you again in advance I hope your answers a greeting

Last edited by reshiram1,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
did some one say ISO loader on the Wii U....

1323135854_pookie-new-jack.jpg

I NEED THAT CRACK!
My m8 has got the best and the biggest crack going, I lick it regular! I like my crack big so I can can get full entry without hassle. If your cracks not big, then its not worth giving a sniff!

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is it common for it to crash a bunch when I try? I'm working on it with eclipsesin's page and http://wiiulib.arndroid.nl/ and it just crashes my system. One time I got "hello world" to work for wiiulib. I'm certainly on the right firmware.

Edit: Sweet, okay it looks like I got everything down. It just crashes sometimes but doing a hard reset followed by a soft reset helps. The guide I'm going to make is going to rely on eclipsesin.ddns.net and anybody else who wants to throw their hat into the ring as an alternative host (the more the better!) Everyone involved will get credited. I'm going to start drafting it now and will hopefully have it all ready by later tonight or tomorrow.
It did not work once for me.. strange. I'm out of ideas for this.

Wow, it worked after 10 tries! Exciting.

Last edited by Bimmel,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Less of the jokes. With this loader sometimes when I boot a game in mii maker I get a white bar show up quick at the top of the screen, on some games I don't get a white bar at all, it just goes asap to mii maker, is this just normal procedure?

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
It did not work once for me.. strange. I'm out of ideas for this.
If you're sure that you're on 5.3.2 it just takes many attempts. It took me a shitton before I got it. Try deleting browser cookies and then do it. If it doesn't work, hard reset and then turn it back on and soft reset it (by pressing the power button quickly). And just keep doing it like that. And also try his new link.

Reactions: Bimmel

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you're sure that you're on 5.3.2 it just takes many attempts. It took me a shitton before I got it. Try deleting browser cookies and then do it. If it doesn't work, hard reset and then turn it back on and soft reset it (by pressing the power button quickly). And just keep doing it like that. And also try his new link.
Thank you. As you posted this it worked for the first time.

Let's see if I can take this further.

jeppad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Extracted Nes Remix and put files on SD card maybe someone sees my fault:

_RPX\NesRemix\ness.rpx
ness\content\ 4 Folders inside
ness\meta\ some tga files
_SAV\Ness\c
_SAV\Ness\u

Smash bros freezes on logo

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I never tried, and I will never try =)
Simply because the console still think you are playing smash bros ;) ... so it's not a good idea.
Assmuming someone with a spoofed console tries, do you think he is running against a ban risk if he tries to?

ByteBite

Trophies
XP
Country
Seychelles
We don't know how Nintendo monitors that kind of stuff. As always, assume the worst and be careful about what you're doing.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah i dont think online would work, when i went to post something to miiverse i received an error and the game crashed.....so i dont think trying online will work out

Extracted Nes Remix and put files on SD card maybe someone sees my fault:

_RPX\NesRemix\ness.rpx
ness\content\ 4 Folders inside
ness\meta\ some tga files
_SAV\Ness\c
_SAV\Ness\u

Smash bros freezes on logo
you dont put the "content" folder in the "mess" folder, you put everything from the "content folder into the "mess" folder

also you will probably need to do this
To get NES Remix Pack to work on my EUR-de console, I had to copy sys\msgstudio\USen to sys\msgstudio\EUdu.
So it's EUdu and not EUde for german as expected :O

Last edited by gamesquest1,

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Assmuming someone with a spoofed console tries, do you think he is running against a ban risk if he tries to?
Yes. I do anyway. They can see what title id is loaded during connection im sure, and see that it's running to a different game's server and working. I'd hope so anyway.. Seems like it'd be some kind of basic piracy/security check.

Reactions: VinsCool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Also this song https://youtu.be/27RWx9Q6LcQ?si=c7C8YuRoIPHadiQ0