Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The guide I'm going to make is going to rely on eclipsesin.ddns.net and anybody else who wants to throw their hat into the ring as an alternative host (the more the better!) Everyone involved will get credited. I'm going to start drafting it now and will hopefully have it all ready by later tonight or tomorrow.
Not to discourage you, but I have a pretty hefty guide that's just been stickied: The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking

Last edited by fiveighteen,
Reactions: SrTommy

NeonDiscovery

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What Wii U console do you guys recommened me getting? And is their a guide for what consoles ship with what version?

Also, Is it possible to hardware spoof my 5.5 console to 5.3.2?

otto888

I break things for a living.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What Wii U console do you guys recommened me getting? And is their a guide for what consoles ship with what version?

Also, Is it possible to hardware spoof my 5.5 console to 5.3.2?
Just get any Wii U and Mario Party 10. IIRC there are no new Wii Us with 5.4 or higher yet.

And no.

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Not to discourage you, but I have a pretty hefty guide that's just been stickied: The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking
Not discouraged. The more the merrier! Mine is going to be a video (all my guides are videos). And it differs a bit from yours as it's strictly for people who only care about loadiine so I'm going to tailor it more to that. Your guide is amazing though and covers basically everything.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not discouraged. The more the merrier! Mine is going to be a video (all my guides are videos). And it differs a bit from yours as it's strictly for people who only care about loadiine so I'm going to tailor it more to that. Your guide is amazing though and covers basically everything.
Sounds great! Would you mind if I linked it into the guide for extra noob-proofing when you're done? :) Full credits, of course.

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
why would he need you to post his guide :huh:
He's the OP. So he'd add it to the first post.

Which sounds great @mariogamer! Unfortunately, Family Video didn't have the game to rent at the moment since it was taken out. And Gamestop is out of stock and so is Walmart. So I'm gonna have to wait until tomorrow to try again. I got all the prelim stuff out of the way though. I just need the actual game to show that it works and we're golden.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sounds great! Would you mind if I linked it into the guide for extra noob-proofing when you're done? :) Full credits, of course.
Not at all! I want as many people exposed to it as possible. The method I'm going to use doesn't involve mongoose so it's a bit different than your written guide. It relies on eclipse's github and whoever else wants to make theirs public. That way the average user doesn't have to go through the effort and stress of hosting things themselves.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not at all! I want as many people exposed to it as possible. The method I'm going to use doesn't involve mongoose so it's a bit different than your written guide. It relies on eclipse's github and whoever else wants to make theirs public. That way the average user doesn't have to go through the effort and stress of hosting things themselves.
Sure. Mine has Mongoose there for those who want to self-host, but also has the links in each section to where it's hosted on the internet. If eclipse's GitHub has links to all the hacks I'd certainly like to put those links in each section of my guide as well! Right now I only have wj44's and FIX94's (and he takes his server offline sometimes)

morgoth32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
With localhost the exploit is successful at 90% with private DNS settings and mongoose.

With tubehax DNS and plublic hosted exploit it's a nightmare for me !

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's just RNG. I think.

rng-y-u-no-love-me.jpg

Reactions: VinsCool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Leo just follows Luke around with flowers
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny, every week he cries bout something and says that's it, I'm leaving this site for good.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See I'm a good match maker I always knew he wouldnt leave over luke
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Had to break down and turn on my AC today. 89 degrees in May. Bet August/September is gonna be crazy hot.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im back
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, when your wife kicks you out BOVONO Prefabricated Tiny Home, Mobile Prefab House with Lockable Door and Window, Outdoor Storage Shed with Restroom & Cabinet, Perfect for Hotel, Kiosk, Booth(19 x 20FT) https://a.co/d/ab1dd5t
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Pretty cool actually
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I feel pain on the left side of my stomach
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 looks neat, i would want one in the boonies
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Read the reviews
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    honestly, seems like a great option for temporary housing, but the reviews seems iffy
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I'm sure i could build one with the schematics if made available
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    the 2nd pic dun show much, just topdown view of the layout
  • Y @ yqw:
    someone has a cheat table for need for speed most wanted 2012?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The cheat codes 911 catch the crazy drivers
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I mean that game came out on every game system, so lets be a little more vague.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need cheats for GTA v, lol. And why ask here, go look for them yo self!
    +2
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    make 'em , they're not hard to do
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Fast and Furious Night Rider crossover !
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Rocks going to get mad when he heard he got cheated on
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea my monitors are definitely more than 3.9 feet away from my pc tower. But not like I'm gonna be buying a $3000 graphics card/monitor.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn