Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

NeonDiscovery

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another question regarding this subject. Can I use the gamepad I use for my 5.5 console on the Wii U that I purchase?
bada bing bada boom Another question comin at ya.

Is 32gb wii u necessary for these types of shenanigans? Or should I just go for the 8gb one.

Thanks for helpin me out guys. Really appreciate it.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just an FYI to this thread:

I have updated The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking to include a noob-friendly guide for Loadiine under "How do I play backup/pirated games with Loadiine?" and "How do I set up the SD card to use Loadiine?"
I have also uploaded a new DefinitivePackage (all hacks ready to go in one zip!) under "Can you just give me one download package with everything in it?"

Last edited by fiveighteen,
Reactions: SrTommy and fossi

mariogamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bada bing bada boom Another question comin at ya.

Is 32gb wii u necessary for these types of shenanigans? Or should I just go for the 8gb one.

Thanks for helpin me out guys. Really appreciate it.

My wiiu 32 gb have now just 10 gb of space,If you wont to download or play a lot of things,buy a 32.

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Hell yeah, the Family Video 11 miles away has it in stock for me to rent. Will head out and get it in a second.

As for localhosting, I'll give it a go soon. Just looked a bit closer at @Summersett's tutorial and Mongoose looks way simpler than I imagined. I'll probably throw that in the guide if you all think that it actually is more reliable. Would add a bit of time to it though. I might be able to explain both methods but I do wanna keep it idiot proof. One question about Mongoose.
Click "Go to my address: <URL HERE>"
If it loads, congrats! It's working.
Note the URL, this is what you'll be typing into your Wii U.
All that the Wii U has to do is be connected through the same router as the PC for this to work yeah?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I've just thought I can see Super Smash Bros selling well for Nintendo now, at least they will get the benefit out of Loadiine!!! Nintendo's top shotta, Super Smash Bros and grab your copy here of Ebay for just £129.99p, still in the wrap :)

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: fiveighteen

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hell yeah, the Family Video 11 miles away has it in stock for me to rent. Will head out and get it in a second.

As for localhosting, I'll give it a go soon. Just looked a bit closer at @Summersett's tutorial and Mongoose looks way simpler than I imagined. I'll probably throw that in the guide if you all think that it actually is more reliable. Would add a bit of time to it though. I might be able to explain both methods but I do wanna keep it idiot proof. One question about Mongoose.
All that the Wii U has to do is be connected through the same router as the PC for this to work yeah?
I like it since you don't even install anything (like you do on XAMPP, WAMP, etc.). You just add an exception to Windows Firewall and it's basically portable by definition. As for reliability, I have zero idea if there's a difference between them.

Bobbydigital420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I have a Wii U on 5.3.0, just bought a copy of Super Smash Bros today and when I put the disc in it is telling me to update. I thought Super Smash Bros only required firmware 5.2.0, am I okay to do this update or has Nintendo release a revised copy of Super Smash Bros to the market with a newer system update on it?

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Oh god damn it I went all that way to get the game and it freezes on both my systems. So it's the disc's fault. It was also their only copy.

AdityaNese

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should I be in smash bros when I load the payload?

Also, have you come across a 404 error when trying to load the exploit? If so, how do I make the exploit work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Soi soi soi rofl rofl rofl