Hacking okay FINALLY i got the hack to work ..

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i got the hack to work loadiine .. but i have a few questions .. can i play anything from SD i.e nintendont on wii 1 i could play games .? i have a small USB stick .. and i grabbed Zelda WW 2 gig .. how to use this .... i really have no clue been strugging for hours now .. any help or adice on the game side of things would help alot .. how do install channels ? must i always be online for the hack to work??

Last edited by SuperDan,

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop beeing annoying, stop spamming the board.
Read this COMPLETELY and CAREFULLY: http://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-noob-guide-to-wii-u-hacking.451297/
If you really think you have unanswered questions then ask clearly what you want and give us informations What you have.

E.g. Version, entrypoint used etc.

PS: Loadiine is the wrong and outdated way.
look man im fustrated been reading all kinds of crap all day ... just help me out .. fill me in why dontcha lol ... its really odd i got it working once then ... it wont again . i get loadine working everytime now .. but its not that much use when i cant get wupinstaller working again ... p.s im not trying to be a dick about all this i simply expected it to go smoother ~~...~~

Last edited by SuperDan,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
look man im fustrated been reading all kinds of crap all day ... just help me out .. fill me in why dontcha lol ... its really odd i got it working once then ... it wont again . i get loadine working everytime now .. but its not that much use when i cant get wupinstaller working again ... p.s im not trying to be a dick about all this i simply expected it to go smoother ~~...~~
It is against site rules to make multiple threads on the same subject you can be suspended or banned for doing so. Create one thread and ask everything in it or your time on this site is going to come to an end very quickly.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
hey just wanted to say your site worked best ... i read that if i put mocha on my sd then load it up i could install DLC ,,, but after i have mocha working i cant get back to wup installer ? any idea where im going wrong ?
You need to load HBL from the browser exploit again.
However, I really recommend to install Haxchi, then you won't have to deal with the browser exploit anymore, you also won't need Mocha since Haxchi has built in CFW. You need a $5 DS VC game to use Haxchi (has to be legit purchased) but it's well worth it, you can even get Coldboot Haxchi which will auto boot CFW so you don't have to load Haxchi every time before you can play pirated VC/eShop games/DLC.

Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to load HBL from the browser exploit again.
However, I really recommend to install Haxchi, then you won't have to deal with the browser exploit anymore, you also won't need Mocha since Haxchi has built in CFW. You need a $5 DS VC game to use Haxchi (has to be legit purchased) but it's well worth it, you can even get Coldboot Haxchi which will auto boot CFW so you don't have to load Haxchi every time before you can play pirated VC/eShop games/DLC.
i tried going to to HBL again it never loads again just cashes .. i read that you can just use miimaker ..? .. after 1st time but again no joy for me ... i do intend on getting a legit game for HAXCHI i just cant yet .. money reasons but it has got me thinking can i still buy things from the eSHOP on 5.5.1 ? and i didnt make a nintendo ID yet also... i still feel like i missed something at the begining " the WWW " folder im thinking... i was rushing it ... and having a stressy day .. week ... how would i get the HBL Channel working ? that might help my case as i wanted to install the nintendont channel also but always im told i need it to be " Sig Patched " Haxchi right CFW ~!?~ .. anyway to insall these things .. the way i am ..? Also i havent messed with vWII yet .. can i use the wii U gamepad with screen to play games .... or is that just wishful thinking on my behalf ... i dont own a wiimote & nunchuck

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i tried going to to HBL again it never loads again just cashes .. i read that you can just use miimaker ..? .. after 1st time but again no joy for me ... i do intend on getting a legit game for HAXCHI i just cant yet .. money reasons but it has got me thinking can i still buy things from the eSHOP on 5.5.1 ? and i didnt make a nintendo ID yet also... i still feel like i missed something at the begining " the WWW " folder im thinking... i was rushing it ... and having a stressy day .. week ... how would i get the HBL Channel working ? that might help my case as i wanted to install the nintendont channel also but always im told i need it to be " Sig Patched " Haxchi right CFW ~!?~ .. anyway to insall these things .. the way i am ..? Also i havent messed with vWII yet .. can i use the wii U gamepad with screen to play games .... or is that just wishful thinking on my behalf ... i dont own a wiimote & nunchuck
Thanks for your time ...

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks for your time ...
Mocha reboots the Wii U, you have to go into the browser again to launch HBL.
To install the HBL channel you first need to get into wupinstaller after launching Mocha, then you just install it like any regular game.

If you convert games to Wii VC format, you can play them with the gamepad, but only if they support Classic Controller or Wiimote only (no motion controls supported obviously)
I believe Nintendont also works with that.

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To install the HBL channel you first need to get into wupinstaller after launching Mocha, then you just install it like any regular game.
Indeed i know thats the way .. but for resons unknown to me after the mocha reload i just cant get back into HBL it just tries to load then crashes .. everytime .. im going to buy a game from the shop i think as soon as possible and try the haxchi way ... full CFW

Navonod

Luigi from Luigi's Mansion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm almost 100% sure if you looked hard enough that you could find a video guide on Youtube. Just make sure it's up to date.
Even the other language videos are easy to follow. Just listen for key words.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Indeed i know thats the way .. but for resons unknown to me after the mocha reload i just cant get back into HBL it just tries to load then crashes .. everytime .. im going to buy a game from the shop i think as soon as possible and try the haxchi way ... full CFW
The www folder in HBL is for self hosting the exploit. It's not needed if you use a website out on the internet. You have to get to HBL again after launching Mocha. I don't know why you can't just run the webexploit again. It should work. Get prepared and download the HBL channel so once you get in HBL after launching Mocha you only need to install the HBL channel. Then next time after you launch Mocha you can just launch the HBL channel then WUP installer.

Or even better yet, get the WUP Installer GX2 channel and install that too. (It has to be installed to USB though. Just remember that)

Last edited by Kafluke,

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The www folder in HBL is for self hosting the exploit. It's not needed if you use a website out on the internet. You have to get to HBL again after launching Mocha. I don't know why you can't just run the webexploit again. It should work. Get prepared and download the HBL channel so once you get in HBL after launching Mocha you only need to install the HBL channel. Then next time after you launch Mocha you can just launch the HBL channel then WUP installer.

Or even better yet, get the WUP Installer GX2 channel and install that too. (It has to be installed to USB though. Just remember that)
alright i will give it another try today i have a day off :) ..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto