Hacking Ok, I need someone with knowledge and patience.

SvtLight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quick question, could not find the answer on my own. I am on 3.2U with cios rev8 and no plans to use a usb loader, and I am wondering if I should be updating the cios to rev13 when its out?? Skipped rev10 and rev12 so far thinking you had to have a HDD for it.

any help is appreciated

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
SvtLight said:
quick question, could not find the answer on my own. I am on 3.2U with cios rev8 and no plans to use a usb loader, and I am wondering if I should be updating the cios to rev13 when its out?? Skipped rev10 and rev12 so far thinking you had to have a HDD for it.

any help is appreciated
if everything works fine, you can stay with rev8 (although I would use rev9)
maybe if r13 increases the compatibility or has another big advantage, you can consider updating.
you can still go back to older versions by installing them (they overwrite the new one)

SvtLight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tj_cool said:
SvtLight said:

any help is appreciated
if everything works fine, you can stay with rev8 (although I would use rev9)
maybe if r13 increases the compatibility or has another big advantage, you can consider updating.
you can still go back to older versions by installing them (they overwrite the new one)

thanks thats what I thought, been wondering that for awhile.. I was going to install rev10 but it seemed like the only changes were for a usb loader which I am not using..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Software update might improve it.