Hacking Ok finally updated successfully I believe BUT am receive error

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did NOT un-install ANYTHING at all. After the update said "your memory is full", I deleted a game worth ONE block but am getting this mesage from the Wii Shop Channel.

"Sorry the Wii Shop Channel is currently undergoing system maintenance."

Is anyone else getting this same message from the Shop Channel atm? Anyone?"

On a side note it STILL says 4.3U WAN. Don't know how to change that to REGUALR. But I did the system update and took off the hacks ban. DISABLED block online and disc channel updates. What do I do now?

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Errr, now when I go to "Wii Settings" and perform system update, it says ERROR. I don't understand WHY this is not working. I am doing EXACTLY what you told me to do. Note I only have bootmii installed as an IOS so if my Wii does brick I don't know of the NAND restores will work. I have a backup.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What do I do? I should have un-installed those firmwares. Shouldnt've I? Does teh Wii Shop Channel work for ANY OF YOU right now? I am just asking.

sweenish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm saying that this looks like half a conversation. where the other half is, i don't know.

especially that "i did what you told me to" part.

now, if you're genuinely asking for help, you're doing an absolutely terrible job of it.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My PM ability has been revoked. Do you have a messenger we can chat on Julien? I AM doing what you all tell me to do so quit bitching please. Nothing is wrong with your Wii's. Mine seems to not update.

guinness

Trophies
XP
Country
sweenish said:
i'm saying that this looks like half a conversation. where the other half is, i don't know.

especially that "i did what you told me to" part.

now, if you're genuinely asking for help, you're doing an absolutely terrible job of it.

He's referring to one of his many other threads. The likelyhood that he has actually done what he was told is very slim.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have done what you told me! I disbaled the block updates and I updated but then it disabled my WIi Shop Channel or what not. DOes your Wii Shop Channel work atm? Anyone here. Does it work?

guinness

Trophies
XP
Country
smashdude said:
I AM doing what you all tell me to do so quit bitching please. Nothing is wrong with your Wii's. Mine seems to not update.

Nothing is wrong with our Wii's because we are able to follow simple instructions and not screw it up in the first place. I modded my first Wii back when we had to use Twilight Hack and Softmii. These days with ModMii there is no excuse.

sweenish said:
i'm starting to get the picture. sad.

should this be getting reported, then? sounds like a spammer/troll.

No, his threads have good comedy value.

QUOTE(smashdude @ Nov 17 2010, 01:08 AM)
I have done what you told me! I disbaled the block updates and I updated but then it disabled my WIi Shop Channel or what not. DOes your Wii Shop Channel work atm? Anyone here. Does it work?

No Idea, I don't use the shop channel, and therefore don't bother updating it.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wii64 and pirating games are in awful quality. That is why I use the Shop Channel. i know there is ModMii and I use that too for other apps. I want to kill myself atm since my Wii has been giving me these update errors. And Nintendo won't fix it. And I need to buy channels.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like other people have teh same problem with the Shop Channel but is ANYONE having a problem updating their Wii? I want 4.3 and to be able to use teh Shop Channel and update it every time. Does updating require any exisitng memory blocks because I have none left. And I CAN'T delete any more. I don't even see like half of my data in Data Managment and I feel like killing myslf over this.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some people have had this issue before. How do I update my Wii via Nintendo successfully? Disable move disc channel? Does updating require any memory blocks at all?

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It can't be done, Nintendo has banned your wii from its update server, this is why you can not update or use the shop channel. They should be sending you a letter explaining your situation, at least that is how it usually works.

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smashdude said:
Seems like other people have teh same problem with the Shop Channel but is ANYONE having a problem updating their Wii? I want 4.3 and to be able to use teh Shop Channel and update it every time. Does updating require any exisitng memory blocks because I have none left. And I CAN'T delete any more. I don't even see like half of my data in Data Managment and I feel like killing myslf over this.

move channels and saves to the sd menu to make space, if you have an sd card.

Also you could use sneek to emulate your nand. If you make a backup of your nand you can use a hd to hold as many channels as your HD can fit, i even use it to dload from wii shop channel. You can update sneek and it wont touch your wii's real nand. I have 3 nand setups. I am running uneek di,sneek di, and sneek all with their own nands and sd cards. Its simple if you look around. Uloader is another way to load channels from virtual nand. I dunno if shop channel works.

Here is a link to a good SNEEK/UNEEK guide.

SNEEK/UNEEK
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=218...t=0&start=0

You could also use Triiforce but its kinda buggy. Basically once SNEEK/UNEEK is installed correctly all you have to do is boot the wii with a SD card with the proper files ion it and sneek takes over. you can install more channels than you can see!

There are many benefits to sneek. Everything loads native in system menu so you see all the banners ans never have things like BCA errors or copy protection issues. your disc backups will load in the disc channel like a real disk with sneek di or uneek di.

SNEEK CAN BE VERY PICKY ABOUT WHAT HDD/SD YOU USE,WHAT IOSES ARE INSTALLED AND WHAT IS INSTALLED IN THE SYSTEM MENU

If you are banned from nintendo update servers you can spoof someone else"s wii using SNEEK and a copy of their nand dump. Or their device cert
smile.gif

If you just want to update you can use nusd down loader to make wad files and then use wad installer to put them in.

I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY HARM YOU CAUSE TO YOUR WII.

Always research it on the internet before you install . GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can