Hacking Ok finally updated successfully I believe BUT am receive error

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Send your wii to Xflak. I bet he'll fix it in a 1,2,3.

I would really like to help you but I don't know how many things you've done to your Wii that getting the picture from here (understanding your posts) is impossible.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks mike. And WHY would Nintendo ban me from their update servers? I have not even piratd any game. My final questioin is does updating through Nintendo cost memory blocks? Because I hae none left and am trying your advice right now.

w!!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use dop-mii to update ios56 and the shop channel to the latest versions. You should keep a few memory blocks free just for safety's sake anyway. That should get the shop channel working. I don't mess with the system menu updates as there is no benefit gained from 4.2 and 4.3.

thesund0g

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Let's pretend for a moment that you're being serious. I'm guessing you're trying to update via the connection test function.

What error code is it giving you? This will tell us if you have an internet connection problem, or if there's a different issue.

If you actually want help, you'll need to rant less and be more specific. Saying "hurr it errerz" isn't enough to tell us what the problem is. Hell, take pictures of what you're doing, step-by-step, if you can't put it into words.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is what it says when I test it via the Wii Settings:

ERROR CODE 32007

An error has occured. Unable to perform a system update. Visit support.nintendo.com for more info.

Is there a way to like BLOCK the WIi Shop Channel from asking to update every time? What I want is that I can click on that channel and it won't ask for updates then dump and fail everytime the normal way. I don't want to keep on having to Dop-Mii it every time there is an update. Or NUS download the new version. I want it all in one step. Click it and browse and NOT DEMAND FOR STUPID UPDATES. I use the Shop Channel a LOT because the pirated games and emulators are in HORRIBLE quality, lest Wii64 alone.

Also my WIi Mote is like literally dead on battery and I can't yank them out. I have Kirkland double A and want to charge them via the docker thing but I can't seem to pull the, out. Any tips?

thesund0g

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FFS, did you even try to go to the site and check the error code?

Error Code: 32007

Wii system updates are temporarily unavailable due to network maintenance on November 16, 2010

1. Parts of the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection are currently down for scheduled maintenance today.
Because of this, the ability to download Wii system updates will be unavailable during this time. Please wait several hours and try again later.

If you can't be bothered to help yourself, why should anyone else try to help you? "Issue" resolved, thread can be locked please, mods.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
mauifrog said:
It can't be done, Nintendo has banned your wii from its update server, this is why you can not update or use the shop channel. They should be sending you a letter explaining your situation, at least that is how it usually works.
rofl.gif

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Is there a way to like BLOCK the WIi Shop Channel from asking to update every time? What I want is that I can click on that channel and it won't ask for updates then dump and fail everytime the normal way. I don't want to keep on having to Dop-Mii it every time there is an update.

How often do they update the Wii Shop Channel, isn't it once or twice a year at the max? Just update it and go about your business, if it requires another update then do it, should only take a few minutes. If it keeps asking you to update after youve already updated it then your doing things wrong, obviously.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every week Crass. I want to update it through Nintendo. I still want my 600 blocks back from that 4.3U firmware upgrade but you guys keep on saying it's impossible to. And for those WADs installed. But FIRST and foremost I would like to update and ENABLE the Black Ops headest to work. Right now I can't even turn my Wii on with it plugged in, nor does anyone hear me online with it. Don't know why this is but I am highly assuming it's because I need to update.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
..........even Nintendo.com won't even help. I have posted these problems I am having in their forums and they keep DELETING them when I ONLY ask why my update is not working and I ask them to test theirs. The server is not down now.

When I try to perform the system update the regular way it tells to to go configre the internet settings then perform the system update.

Here is what the message code reads when connected to the internet:

"The connection test was successfull. Perform a Wii System Update now? Wii Support Code: 61212."

And when I update it there it gives me the SAME error message.

I have given you all of the facts now. So how do I update then? It AUTOMATICALLY disables updating for me. I don't have it blocked either on priiloader atm. And I still can't get the Black Ops headset thing to turn on the Wii while plugged in, nor does it work online and I have EVERYTHING turned on (mic, sound, etc). I am not trolling atg all. I am being serious.

And when I perform that system update

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
smashdude said:
I just want me Wii to UPDATE.

I know your problem is that the NInty server is down but by any chance do you have Block Online Updates disabled in priiloader? I'm asking this because the chances are the Ninty server goes online again and you will come here again saying that you can't perform an Online Update in this case because of that priiloader option.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Burton I have block online updates DISABLED atm. Meet me on messenger PLEASE. I can give you more detailed info too. The first SECOND that I click on update it crashes. WHY? Did Nintendo block my server? My internet connection works FINE. I need more help from you and I want as much memory back as possible vai un-installing necessary apps.

Posts merged

*unneccessary apps

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
For the love of.....

Take your mobilephone, record wtf every you are doing and upload it to youtube, rapidshare whatever and we can actually see what the hell is going wrong.

Also, it sounds you blocked ports and thats why the people cant hear you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.