Hacking Ok finally updated successfully I believe BUT am receive error

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Then you should be able to download them again if your format your wii. Most likely you logged in to an account of some sort.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
....how do I format SECTIONS of my Wii? I don't want to format my ENTIRE MEMORY. I want only the in game DLC MOVED to the SD card so I can use them there at all times.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
err not format but MOVE Brawl, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, and other IN GAME DLC data to the SD card and still be able to play it? Files and channels take up little space but not in game DLC.

Still can't update. DAMN IT NINTENDO.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
You must somehow start to understand that it isnt possible? Since there is no one that have told you how to move the DLC.

It isn't Nintendos fault you can update, you have something in your system that is fucking with it.
I now stop responding to this thread since there is no use, you won't listen to anyone and somewhere you must face the facts it's easier to format and redownload the DLCs afterwards.

Deleted member 199854

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smashdude said:
err not format but MOVE Brawl, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, and other IN GAME DLC data to the SD card and still be able to play it? Files and channels take up little space but not in game DLC.

Still can't update. DAMN IT NINTENDO.

Brawl data cannot be moved as far as I know. No DLC is available for Mario Kart Wii. However, Rock Band and Guitar Hero both support downloadable content. More specifically:
  • Rock Band 2
  • Beatles: Rock Band
  • Rock Band 3
  • Guitar Hero World Tour
  • Guitar Hero 5
  • Band Hero
  • Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock
To move DLC from the Wii to SD card, you need to use the ingame manager.
NOTE Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero World Tour do not support high capacity SD cards, which are cards higher than 2 GB in storage!!
You will not be able to move anything from these two games if your card is 4 GB or higher. In Guitar Hero, you need to look in the options sections of each game to move the songs to the SD card.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a bunch ajr! Am doing that right now. And does anyone here who have a hacked Wii can update the OFFICIAL WAY? I have the current version of Homebrew so it should not delete it. I want to be able to update the official way so my headset can work with Black Ops. Did the disc update but now am looking at the online update. Rock Band and Guitar Hero. I have 2 2 GB ones so I will use those. Wished I could find someway for it to read the whole game on that but I will definitely make sure I can MOVE the DLC to it. If brawl does support it though, would it only work on the 2 GB cards as well? How much memory does the Wii start out with?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Wii has 512 MB to begin with. Some of that memory is taken up by IOS's, the system menu, etc. The rest is for savegames and channels, and whatever else you might need it for.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And you guys are telling me NOT to mess with my IOS's and WADs and system menu's based on what youn all stressed here. No un-installing firmware 4.3U WAN even though it ate up 600 blocks. I believe I cannot update just because I have NO memory left. Is it possible for you guys to do a Wii System Update with no memory left? Am trying frantically how to move BRAWL DLC to the SD card. I keep getting brawl updates daily.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all