OP
Trophies
Website
st4rk.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello Everyone !
So how some of you know, we can use DS Profile exploit in 3DS 4.x-6.x, A friend and i found a interesting thing, a way to DUMP memory of 3DS 4.x-6.x(and a possible way to load homebrews !).

To it you will need(this is for OFW 6.0-6.3 only):
https://anonfiles.com/file/3ca8de2b50bb1f32aedd390a6a0b7b59

After downloading it, execute the ROPLoader.nds and Trigger the Profile Exploit, wait a moment, 3DS Error and reboot, open your SD Card and you will see the .bin with memory DUMP.
Now we need to find a good ROP Gadget and and make the dream happen !

Ps: C/ARM Code doesn't work, just ROP Code, It may be useless to no-dev users.

Thanks To:
WinterMute
https://github.com/WinterMute/ROPInstaller
https://github.com/Drienn/3DS-ROPLoader
Me and my anon friend find this. **

Regards, St4rk.

bartimeaus91

Stanza Blot Burls Rocks. Meaningless? Maybe not.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

smealum

growing up sucks.
Trophies
Website
www.smealum.net
XP
Country
United States
Am I missing something? Or did he not mention that he discovered the github?

i just wasn't sure whether he was claiming ownership over any of the work. if not, i think a better way of phrasing this would be like "hey this is new wintermute posted a ROP chain that lets you dump stuff on 6.x", rather than "hey me and my friend made this huge discovery [...] special thanks to wintermute".
but maybe that's just me, idk.

st4rk

nah
OP
Trophies
Website
st4rk.net
XP
Country
Brazil
am i missing something or does your discovery just amount to finding wintermute's github ?

mie3C9c.png

And Yeah, the wintermutes loader code won't compile so i use drenns loader had to work :P

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
st4rk Basically what smealum is saying is that your "discovery" is what was on Wintermute's Github.
I don't think he was trying to take credit for anything. English is not his first language.

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there was nothing to find, this has been sitting on wintermute's github. it does the equivalent of that 4.1-4.5 arm11 userland ram dumper. that's it. no one is loading anything with this.

Reactions: st4rk

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
i'm absolutely NOT into any 3ds stuff method. But I think people should either team up and keep such stuff private til something really useful comes out. Otherwise you'd piss off other devs who are trying to do something equally helpful and not too risky to leave the system open wide , right when it's starting to have good support from 1st/3rd parties.

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
you should really rewrite your first post, it makes it sound like you and your friend discovered how to do this, but the only thing you discovered was a link to the guy's github, who actually did the work...

also, don't say, you released it, you didn't release it, Wintermute released it on his github, you just, posted a link to it

I think, that's what smea meant, you make it sound like this was your doing, probably just because english isn't your first language and you didn't mean to make it sound like that

Reactions: signz

st4rk

nah
OP
Trophies
Website
st4rk.net
XP
Country
Brazil
I never say "I MADE IT", re-read the first post, all i and my friend do is: take code from winter/drienn and find a way to compile.

about discovery, i changed it to "found" some time ago, please re-read the first post.

Anyway, i think the 3DS Dev Scene is dead, i found/share it to we find a way to execute homebrew in 6.x, not for fights or bláblá

Reactions: intermet

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
and I never said, you said you MADE IT, re-read my post
I merely explained, what smea had to say
you took somebodys pre-existing code, compiled it and posted it and due to poor choice of wording made it sound like it was actually your work, that's all I'm saying

poor wording due to moderate english skills, now stop fighting or blabla, geez

Reactions: signz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.