Hacking "Official" WiiU Loadiine Compatibility list thread

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is someone can post tekken tag 2 folder structure?? Is this game needs xml ?? I have planty of folders in conenet folder but only hdd folder is not empty....Content folder size 15 850 310 204 is this correct??
I am copying it to SD card right now to test later. I think it was a private rip so it's hard to say whether the folder structure is correct but they are definitely all empty except for that one folder. Download the v32 update to get the XML files. The only other file it updates is the RPX so there's no clue there about the content files.

neomarin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Here

Attachments

• 1448116260531.jpg
    1448116260531.jpg
    530.4 KB · Views: 300
  • 1448116302176.jpg
    1448116302176.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 292
  • 1448116328887.jpg
    1448116328887.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 352

Nym5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is Mario Maker really not working if updated to the lastest version or am I doing something wrond while using the WUP?
The game freezes after I press "A" in the "Install Loadiine" screen.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
@Cyan seeing as the "notes column" is getting a bit redundant with loadiine 4.0 fixing compatibility to pretty much 99% of games in both modes, would it be appropriate to use it to list things like space saving techniques , (see what i added to watchdogs as an example, and obviously only noteworthy examples, not just "you can save 5kb by deleting text_french.txt")

might even be worth dropping the smash/mii maker columns and just use the notes tab to mention any exceptions, afaik its only mario kart 8 now that has an issue working in mii maker mode

Last edited by gamesquest1,

0nther0ck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm using NUSGrabber GUI V1.7 and the lastest version that it displays for me is v48 (I think). Might this be the problem?

I don't think is that your problem, if you want the last update use nusgrabber.exe with a command NUSGrabber.exe 0005000E1018DD00 80 (you can make a text file with this command, and rename the file <whatyouwant>.bat)

Last edited by 0nther0ck,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@gamesquest1:
disc/Mii columns were added temporarily only (same for rpx and rpl columns). the goal was to make miimaker the default mode and the columns would not be needed anymore.
it's easy to edit the full page to remove them

Some games still have issues with one or the other mode, but maybe the description is enough.
It's just easier to spot for developers which game has issues with one or the other mode.
I will remove the two columns, but maybe not immediately. I'll see with dimok if he think it's useful or not anymore.

Adding info like you did with watchdog is good too and should be noted for other games.

You are missing files in the code folder.
You need cos.xml and app.xml files.

bayonetta 1 and 2 were games not working with loadiine 3.0, and required the correct xml values to boot.
Loadiine 4.0 fallback to some commonly used values if you don't have the xml files, but the real official xml from that game will help you fix compatibility issues.
Someone release a pack with all the xml for all games. it's in an uploaded file in one of the post in this thread or in the release thread.
maybe adding that link to the wiki will be useful.

Edit:
Added links to xml to wiki.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
@gamesquest1:
disc/Mii columns were added temporarily only (same for rpx and rpl columns). the goal was to make miimaker the default mode and the columns would not be needed anymore.
it's easy to edit the full page to remove them

Some games still have issues with one or the other mode, but maybe the description is enough.
It's just easier to spot for developers which game has issues with one or the other mode.
I will remove the two columns, but maybe not immediately. I'll see with dimok if he think it's useful or not anymore.

Adding info like you did with watchdog is good too and should be noted for other games.
yeah i understand, maybe after all the list has been re-checked on loadiine 4.0 so no other games compatibility issues are overlooked, and yeah there is probably other games that can have quite a bit of fat trimmed off, with loadiine using SD cards i think that kind of info can be helpful :P

yonasz

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I am copying it to SD card right now to test later. I think it was a private rip so it's hard to say whether the folder structure is correct but they are definitely all empty except for that one folder. Download the v32 update to get the XML files. The only other file it updates is the RPX so there's no clue there about the content files.
I just test it Tekken Tag 2 (mii mode) and game working with xml file.
Loadine v4 often freeze 1st boot (buttons not working) I have to restrat wii u and start again. Anyone have this problem??

Last edited by yonasz,
D

Deleted User

Can I use micro sd with sd card adapter to play games using loadiin or I need original sd card?

felipecabralf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does someone knows how to force a specific language/localization when running Injustice (or any other UE3 game)? I want to run it in English without having to change the system's language (which is currently in Portuguese).

I deleted the "Coalesced.por" from the /Localization folder, and the game started in English as expected. However, the dub audios remained in Portuguese... That's when I started messing with the "Coalesced.ini" file, deleting or replacing some lines related to "language" as per copy/paste below, but without success. The game would either start without localized dub (muting when the characters started talking), or would freeze/crash when loading.

[FmodToUnrealExtensions]
def=eng
Fre=fra
Ger=ger
Ita=ita
Spa=spa
Por=por
Jap=jpn

[UnrealToFmodLanguage]
ENG=default
GER=German
FRA=French
SPA=Spanish
ITA=Italian
POR=Portuguese
JPN=Japanese
KOR=Korean
POL=Polish
RUS=Russian
ESP=Castillian

Thx!

Last edited by felipecabralf,
Reactions: paulloeduardo

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@callmebob make sure you're updating the loadiine copy of the game and not trying to update with wup installer

I feel like such an idiot now. I´ve been installing updates with the wup installer this whole time, and haven´t noticed it till now with Mario Kart. :facepalm: Well time to make some room on the system, and to properly update a bunch of games. :shit:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn that case is huge, but is cool.
  • D @ dadadad:
    I was installing mods for games, but when I removed the romfs folder, an error occurred. Now when I try to launch the game, I see a yellow screen, and I have to reboot the switch. Reinstalling the game didn't help. Can you advise me on what to do to launch the game without mods?
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @dadadad delete sd:\atmosphere\contents
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should find out from the mod dev how to uninstall it. Every mod is different on how you install/uninstall.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @The Real Jdbye Wouldn't that take out bunch other stuff also?
  • D @ dadadad:
    Is it safe to delete the entire atmosphere folder? I don't remember what else was there, like edizon and tesla menu are installed through atmosphere, is it not a problem, will I not damage the system? There were too many mods, I won’t be able to contact each one, nothing was said about deleting in the description.
    @BigOnYa nothing that can't easily be replaced
    +1
    @dadadad no don't do that
    that will reset the configs
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    where can i find a clean copy of the mii maker for the wii u (EU)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Arne214, We don't ask for roms.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    The installation was only through rofms and in the game folder in content. What else can I do?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I already told them about that and yet they make a thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Well I'm sure the mods will take care of it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reminds me of that one Spanish guy who was in here a week or so ago, that wouldn't translate their messages.
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ok sry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I don't remember him
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ Si means yes, no means maybe
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, it's fine but dont ask for roms here again
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I only know very little Spanish, haven't done it in 5 years lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, que tan poco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if you don't use it, you lose it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, A bit. I only know greetings and some other parts. Its quite an easy language to learn.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But I don't remember most of it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, easy to learn despite having some relatively complex rules
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, easy to learn despite having some relatively complex rules +1