Hacking "Official" WiiU Loadiine Compatibility list thread

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I believe that's the case. I've noticed that missions will take a while to load, I can sit through the entire dialogue scene before each mission and sometimes "start mission" is still greyed out for a few seconds to a minute. Not a deal breaker though like it was with SM3D World for me haha.
Its probably just down to your sd card, not the actual game itself or loadiine. I have been playing the euro version and it runs perfect for me actually I cannot fault any so far they all seem to run at no fault! My opinion is the games seem to run quicker than the actual disc versions but it just maybe me I'm positive they load faster than the disc? I tried this theory out I ran Captain Toad euro via my sd card and also via my disc version and it did actually seem to load a tad faster via the sd card method.

Last edited by Reecey,

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can downsize all the cutscenes on hyrule warriors, on one of my SD cards the videos where very choppy and kept freezing to buffer leading to load load times, i just compressed them all down from 3GB to 300mb, with virtually zero visual difference, load times loading up missions is still a little slow, but cutscenes work fine and it saves pretty much half the space used up by hyrule warriors, i even made a second batch of video's that knocks the videos down to 36MB...really crappy quality, but still usable
What are you using to compress them?

Last edited by fiveighteen,

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
What are you using to compress them?
Link?
handbrake, they are just MP4 video's you can resize them, lower quality settings etc and they still work fine.....personally i just saw the 3.26GB of cut-scenes as unnecessary waste of SD card space

down from 7.2GB to 4GB is a pretty decent space saving (thats including the latest update)

Last edited by gamesquest1,

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
handbrake, they are just MP4 video's you can resize them, lower quality settings etc and they still work fine.....personally i just saw the 3.26GB of cut-scenes as unnecessary waste of SD card space

down from 7.2GB to 4GB is a pretty decent space saving (thats including the latest update)

I love Handbrake. Running it on an SSD I was able to compress a lot of my old videos in mere hours when on a standard 7.2k drive would take 4-8 per movie.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I love Handbrake. Running it on an SSD I was able to compress a lot of my old videos in mere hours when on a standard 7.2k drive would take 4-8 per movie.
yeah there are only short cutscene video's so it only took an hour or so to compress them all, figured others might want the extra space on there SD card too :P....lol i remember the old days of transcoding, leaving it running over night lol :wacko:

Reactions: Maximilious

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds like I'd get a good boost from SSD. I can do HD movies in about 1.5 hours on my sata drives. Any recommendations? I've been looking at them recently anyway.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like I'd get a good boost from SSD. I can do HD movies in about 1.5 hours on my sata drives. Any recommendations? I've been looking at them recently anyway.

1.5 hours is pretty good. It's been a while since I've done any heavy transcoding on them, but I was doing full DVD rips of my movies with high/lossless compression going from 4.5GB per video down to about 1-2GB's in a couple of hours. I'd have to look at my Handbrake settings, but I think the magic number was a bitrate of 2000 to achieve that. I have dual Samsung Elite 840's in a striped raid, I think the 850's are out now or maybe even 860's.

Reactions: EclipseSin

dernettemann1983

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If the Japanese folder was removed will it still run?

It runs within the japanese folder but you have to be careful in the Option menu and don't change the voice to japanese.
Btw in game i set the language to german but the subs are japanese :wacko:
It took about 15 minutes to load the game with a 40mb/s scandisk sd card.

Edit: Even setting all to english give me japanese subs.
I'll look tomorow if renaming some files help. I will report then, if it worked.

Last edited by dernettemann1983,

Pounou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
In super mario maker, the probleme come from the sound folder in content. Even if i delete it from the sd card the rpx or the rpl tell to loadiine to load them, so it's freeze to. Somebody have an idea how to edit the rpx,rpl or how loadiine can skip this folder ? I think it can fix this game

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1.5 hours is pretty good. It's been a while since I've done any heavy transcoding on them, but I was doing full DVD rips of my movies with high/lossless compression going from 4.5GB per video down to about 1-2GB's in a couple of hours. I'd have to look at my Handbrake settings, but I think the magic number was a bitrate of 2000 to achieve that. I have dual Samsung Elite 840's in a striped raid, I think the 850's are out now or maybe even 860's.
I should mention, I short-stroked my those drives for encoding purposes, so they're a little quicker than normal. And yea, 2000 is pretty good medium, you really need to tweak other settings though to get the best results.

http://lifehacker.com/how-to-short-stroke-your-hard-drive-for-optimal-speed-1598306074

I'll look at those drives. Thanks. :)

Reactions: Maximilious

davokazaki

Trophies
XP
Country
In super mario maker, the probleme come from the sound folder in content. Even if i delete it from the sd card the rpx or the rpl tell to loadiine to load them, so it's freeze to. Somebody have an idea how to edit the rpx,rpl or how loadiine can skip this folder ? I think it can fix this game
in what file crash?

Pounou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
in what file crash?

Everytime after load the same file CharaMario_NikkiStatic.bars the connection stop:

2] LogString =>("/vol/external01/wiiu/games/SuperMarioMaker/content/Sound/CharaMario/CharaMario_NikkiStatic.bars")
[2] FSGetStatAsync("/vol/external01/wiiu/games/SuperMarioMaker/content/Sound/CharaMario/CharaMario_NikkiStatic.bars")
[2] FSOpenFile("/vol/content/Sound/CharaMario/CharaMario_NikkiStatic.bars")
[2] LogString =>("/vol/external01/wiiu/games/SuperMarioMaker/content/Sound/CharaMario/CharaMario_NikkiStatic.bars")
[2] FSOpenFileAsync("/vol/external01/wiiu/games/SuperMarioMaker/content/Sound/CharaMario/CharaMario_NikkiStatic.bars")
[5] Impossible de lire les données de la connexion de transport : Une connexion existante a dû être fermée par l’hôte distant.
[9] Impossible de lire les données de la connexion de transport : Une connexion existante a dû être fermée par l’hôte distant.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You're setting yourself up to play a game that heavily relies in it's online capabilities. Playing it in Loadiine will allow you to make your own courses, but that's it! You won't be able to play anyone else's courses, or download them as templates or anything else.

davokazaki

Trophies
XP
Country
You're setting yourself up to play a game that heavily relies in it's online capabilities. Playing it in Loadiine will allow you to make your own courses, but that's it! You won't be able to play anyone else's courses, or download them as templates or anything else.
for me its fine :D, i want to make my own courses for me.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for me its fine :D, i want to make my own courses for me.

I've learned my courses aren't as fun unless I can play others to learn from them. You can also download others courses and edit them to your liking, or play them offline which is fun too. To each his own, but I don't think you will be playing this for long without online access.

Pounou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
2 possibility for me:
- 1. Loadiine had limit for the numbers of files it can load.
- 2. Some files made the server crash but i dont know how to investigate that.

A well know dev tell me that the rpx tells to loadiine to load this files. Even if you edit or delete them it will freeze

davokazaki

Trophies
XP
Country
I've learned my courses aren't as fun unless I can play others to learn from them. You can also download others courses and edit them to your liking, or play them offline which is fun too. To each his own, but I don't think you will be playing this for long without online access.
i think we can share our courses with more people using loadiine, with the save data?

sorry for my english

olfa

Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
It runs within the japanese folder but you have to be careful in the Option menu and don't change the voice to japanese.
Btw in game i set the language to german but the subs are japanese :wacko:
It took about 15 minutes to load the game with a 40mb/s scandisk sd card.

Edit: Even setting all to english give me japanese subs.
I'll look tomorow if renaming some files help. I will report then, if it worked.
ok, let us now
we got other reports for loading time : 2 with loading time 30min, and another with loading time 6 min
(all with class 10 uhs-1 cards)

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think we can share our courses with more people using loadiine, with the save data?

sorry for my english

Sure, but not without losing your own data in the process. I think it would just be replacing the files with your own on SD card, but honestly I'm not sure if the data ties in with NNID or anything else system related at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fuckin heavy storm over here