XP
Country
United States
Game name
Fushigi Yuugi DS

Release date
June 2009

Game info
It's an otome game (romance for women) based on the manga and anime, Fushigi Yuugi. It includes both storylines of Genbu and Suzaku.

Screenshots

Gamecover
fushigi_yugi_le.jpg

Screenshots from the game's website on Otomate:
2nrzqqo.png

5znz9k.png

Your offering

Kyline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last Window: Mayonaka no Yakusoku (Midnight Promise)

lastwindowbox.jpg

Release date
January 14, 2010

Game info
Last Window is the sequel to Hotel Dusk: Room 215, starring protagonist Kyle Hyde and being placed one year after the events of its predecessor. The game has visual and audio styles similar to the first game's. In this game, Kyle Hyde finds himself in the Cape West Apartments, Los Angeles, in 1980. The story of this sequel is separate from the first game's, even though it includes some connections with it.

Localization
Currently, Nintendo has dumped the localization of Last Window to Europe and North America. There was an extremely disappointing lack of news at E3.
Not to mention that Cing, the creators of this amazing mystery novel, had went completely bankrupt. The last translation request for Last Window was 6 months ago. It's evident that Nintendo has given up on this game, like they did with Fatal Frame 4, possibly because they think the game will have poor sales. The same thing happened to Another Code: R not being released in North America.

Screenshots
LastWindowMidnightPromise_Edit010.jpg
hotel_dusk_2_last_window_6.jpg

last-window-ds-35485.jpg
last-window-ds-35494.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=mI4PtI...feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8XH6qa6jl8

Your offering
Unfortunately, I don't know any Japanese, or how to translate .roms, but I'm a good enough English expert to proof read and correct grammar.

Chickendippers

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Game name
Rockman EXE Operate Shooting Star

Release date
November 12, 2009

Game info
It's a MegaMan Game, a crossover with Battle Network and Star Force. It's an isometric RPG-style game. As far as I know, players can take control of both Geo Stelar and MegaMan from Star Force (Geo Stelar+Omega-Xis), and Lan from Battle Network, and his Net Navi MegaMan. Seeing how Star Force is set 200 years ahead of Battle Network. Time Travel anyone?

Screenshots
Sorry, not sure how to insert images.I know the link to some if links are allowed. There's nothing to see here.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game name
Taiko no Tatsujin DS: Dororon! Youkai Daikessen!!

release date
leaked Jun 29 2010, officialy released 07/01/10

game info
it is a drum beat game with an rpg adventure mode. yes it is popular in japan. i believe it wont come out in america because none of the other ds ones have and none of the psp game have come out in america either.

screen shots
995407_166444_front.jpg

magicksun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
Gamefreakjf11 said:
Game name
Okaeri! Chibi-Robo! Happy Richie ?s?ji! ('Welcome Home Chibi-Robo! Happy, Rich Big Sweep!')

Release date
July 23, 2009

Game info
adventure I guess. If its not at this year's e3 then it's probably not localizing.

Screenshots
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfLHJonaWog
go5184.png

Your offering
um o.o///// -gives cookie-

This game is fun translate this =) or a short translate (the menus and tutorials =)

Halo-101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game name:
Blood Of Bahumut.

Release date:
August 6, 2009

Game Info:
Blood of Bahamut is an action role-playing game in which up to four players battle giant beasts that are featured on both screens of the DS.In order to defeat a giant, players must first destroy its protective armor, then attack its "core," and finally attack its other body parts. The giants can summon smaller beasts, which the players must battle simultaneously. Defeating a giant's body parts and the smaller beasts will grant players "materials" which can be used to produce powerful weapons.The game will contain over 130 missions.
Genre:Console role-playing

Not Coming To The West:
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...=1&ie=UTF-8

Images/Trailers:

Screenshots
Trailer
Gameplay

Offering:
Unfortunetly None,I dont have any money nor do i know Japanese.

Toki~

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Game name
7th Dragon

Release date
Jp - March 5th 2009

Game info
RPG. Story is as follows (Taken from wikipedia) 7th Dragon takes place in the world of Eden of which 80% is ruled by dragons, so the premise of the game is simple: Kill all the dragons, or the human race is going to be wiped out of existence. When players start their journey, they can create their own characters from the following classes: Mage, Princess, Rogue, Knight, Samurai, Fighter, or Healer. Outside of battle the characters will be viewed traveling the overworld from an overhead perspective, while the battles are viewed from a side perspective showing each character as they attack their foes.

Screenshots

http://uk.ds.ign.com/dor/objects/14281078/...d=1aydlavhn6l7w

CookiesMilk

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Game name
Katekyoo Hitman Reborn! DS Flame Rumble X - Mirai Chou-Bakuhatsu!!

Release date
07/23/09

Game info
A 2D Fighting game, other version of this game also in Japanese no English one

Screenshot
960156_124873_front.jpg

960156_124873_back.jpg

Mr.Guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kyline said:

lastwindowbox.jpg

Release date
January 14, 2010

Game info
Last Window is the sequel to Hotel Dusk: Room 215, starring protagonist Kyle Hyde and being placed one year after the events of its predecessor. The game has visual and audio styles similar to the first game's. In this game, Kyle Hyde finds himself in the Cape West Apartments, Los Angeles, in 1980. The story of this sequel is separate from the first game's, even though it includes some connections with it.

Localization
Currently, Nintendo has dumped the localization of Last Window to Europe and North America. There was an extremely disappointing lack of news at E3.
Not to mention that Cing, the creators of this amazing mystery novel, had went completely bankrupt. The last translation request for Last Window was 6 months ago. It's evident that Nintendo has given up on this game, like they did with Fatal Frame 4, possibly because they think the game will have poor sales. The same thing happened to Another Code: R not being released in North America.

Screenshots

last-window-ds-35485.jpg
last-window-ds-35494.jpg

Your offering
Unfortunately, I don't know any Japanese, or how to translate .roms, but I'm a good enough English expert to proof read and correct grammar.

For the love of God make this happen. Nintendo has given up on this I'm pretty sure. I was going to request this also.

Kyline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mr.Guy said:
For the love of God make this happen. Nintendo has given up on this I'm pretty sure. I was going to request this also.

I know, eh? I figure that it's now or never! We need to get started on it now, before most people forget the game, and because Nintendo likely won't translate it.

If we translate it and Nintendo doesn't announce Last Window, it's a Win/Win.
If we translate it and Nintendo announces it anyway, it's a Win/Win.
However, if we don't translate it and Nintendo doesn't either, it's a Lose/Lose.

Better safe than sorry.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kyline said:
Mr.Guy said:

I know, eh? I figure that it's now or never! We need to get started on it now, before most people forget the game, and because Nintendo likely won't translate it.

However, if we don't translate it and Nintendo doesn't either, it's a Lose/Lose.

Better safe than sorry.

How is the second one a Win/Win?
No one's going to want to translate a game that's possibly coming out in NA.

denieru7

Trophies
XP
Country
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Kyline said:
Mr.Guy said:

Better safe than sorry.

Have you heard? Cing went bankrupt on March 1 2010
sleep.gif
It probably means that we won't get a localisation. To any translators reading this, please please please make this happen! Hotel Dusk is one of my all time favourites on DS, and I would give a leg to play this in english!

Kyline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:

Because I believe that by starting a fan-translation, it may encourage and actually get Nintendo to translate it.
It'll be a Win/Win situation for the fans, who will get the game either way. =P This is for Hotel Dusk fans and for all of the grateful people out there on Earth.
It seems very unlikely to be translated because Cing has gone bankrupt and the first Hotel Dusk had failed to perform well as far as sales go, which means Last Window won't sell either.

I at least want a topic created, a few translators recruited, and a few people working on the game.
I believe we have the power to make it happen.

Shiaoran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Game name
Holiday in London/Professor Layton and the London Holiday (from Layton Kyouju to Akuma no Hako/Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box)

Release date
02/21/2008

Game info
You know, it's Professor Layton. It's a side story present only in the japanese special version of Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box.
http://www.siliconera.com/2008/02/19/layto...ent-at-tsutaya/

Screenshots
level5.jpg

TotalInfinity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mr.Guy said:
Kyline said:

lastwindowbox.jpg

Release date
January 14, 2010

Game info

Localization

Screenshots

last-window-ds-35485.jpg
last-window-ds-35494.jpg

Your offering

The file structure is nice and organized and wouldn't be too terribly hard to translate. I can get it done, but I need a translator, or at least a copy of the script in Romaji and Katakana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...